Your pedi & mani routines at a pamper party...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffany.

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have been searching on here for the routines you all have set out when doing a pamper party and also the treatments you offer?

I have a pamper party on Friday evening, some are wanting a pedi and others a mani but obviously I can't offer the whole treatment for each guest Ill be there all night! So was thinking for a pedi it'd go something like this

Do cuticle work & file on one foot as the other is soaking
Place that foot in the foot spa and do cuticle work and file on second foot
Place that foot back in the spa
Then take other foot out and do the exfoliation, then place that back in spa
Do same with other foot
(leave out the mask as)
Take both feet out and do foot and leg massage on each foot
Then polish of choice

Mani would be

Do cuticle work & file on each hand
Then apply moisture pack & warming mask, wrap hands in towels for a few mins
Rinse hands
Then do the hand & arm massage
Then apply polish of clients choice

Are these similar routines to the one you do at pamper parties, if not I'd really like to know the routine you have. Plus do you think these are sufficient enough for pamper party treatments.

I'd love some advice

Xx

Anybody? :sad:

Hi Tiffany, at pamper parties I only offer mini treatments.

So for a manicure I would do the cuticle work and shaping, perhaps a quick soak (more of a rinse off really) a 5 min hand massage then polish application.

Pedicure, a quick soak, cuticle work and shaping, 5 min foot massage and polish application.

Make sure you have your service menus with you and make them aware that this is a taster/mini treatment but you offer the full spa treatments also and recommend which would be good for them to have in future.
Hth, good luck, Lou xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hi Tiffany, at pamper parties I only offer mini treatments.

So for a manicure I would do the cuticle work and shaping, perhaps a quick soak (more of a rinse off really) a 5 min hand massage then polish application.

Pedicure, a quick soak, cuticle work and shaping, 5 min foot massage and polish application.

Make sure you have your service menus with you and make them aware that this is a taster/mini treatment but you offer the full spa treatments also and recommend which would be good for them to have in future.
Hth, good luck, Lou xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Great advice.

This is what I did. I only offer mini treatments when doing pamper parties. Last year I did a hen party and did mini manis/pedis and did exactly as above. The ladies were very happy with what they received and went away with lots of my business cards.

You have got to think about timings, you don't want to be there all evening working on them. Mini treatments done thoroughly are just as lovely. :)

Thank you ladies. I will do as you recommended Lou. What about mini pedi then? Xx

Ignore that, I've just read the pedi bit, thank you so much uve really helped. Hope you're well Louise xxxx

Latest posts

Back