Your Phone Greeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbers_81

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :)

Just wondering what you all use as a greeting when you answer the phone. In particular mobile therapists (as I am)

Do you say Good morning, your name, how can I help?
Good morning, company name, your name, how may I help?

Etc etc etc

I would be inclined to make it along these lines if I had a salon but as I'm mobile I'm not actually too sure what I should be saying!

Any suggestions!?

Kim x

How about "Hello this is Kim from Bronzed Beauties, sorry I can not take your call at the moment as I may be with a client. Please leave your name and number and I will call you back as soon as I can. Thanks, bye." This is what I say it's short and straight to the point. :hug:

It is the same really - whether the phone is plugged into the wall or just held in your hand the client is still ringing your business. I find the salon name, persons name, how many I help you etc etc etc bit a little ott but just answering 'hello bronzed beauties' gives a professional image without having the client tap her feet while you complete your introduction

How about "Hello this is Kim from Bronzed Beauties, sorry I can not take your call at the moment as I may be with a client. Please leave your name and number and I will call you back as soon as I can. Thanks, bye." This is what I say it's short and straight to the point. :hug:

I have done all this for my answering machine message was just on about when I answer the phone! :Grope: lol

Kim x

It is the same really - whether the phone is plugged into the wall or just held in your hand the client is still ringing your business. I find the salon name, persons name, how many I help you etc etc etc bit a little ott but just answering 'hello bronzed beauties' gives a professional image without having the client tap her feet while you complete your introduction

Thanks the ''hello bronzed beauties'' sounds cool. Not too long!

I have been just saying hello but thinks its not great!! Oops especially since when I answered with ''hello'' once and the customer said - is that bronzed beauties! I don't want to sound unprofessional or confuse the person thats calling me.

Will be changing it now!

Thanks x

I should have read your question properly sorry! I would say "hello bronzed beauties Kim speaking" as this saves them having to ask the question "who am I speaking to" :hug:

I really hate it when some one just says "hello" when I call a business like you said!

Latest posts

Back