Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully my pics will be attached! If so... Here's mine x

Omg can I come and work in your salon please? Haha this is stunning!!!! Well done lovely xx

Seen some amazing pictures on here of all your salons!!

Unfortunately my set up is in my garage, that I've made space in, by moving all the junk in one half of the garage!

Need ideas how I can make the best use of what I have & make it look appealing, as I'm just starting out at home.

Seen some amazing pictures on here of all your salons!!

Unfortunately my set up is in my garage, that I've made space in, by moving all the junk in one half of the garage!

Need ideas how I can make the best use of what I have & make it look appealing, as I'm just starting out at home.

Take a picture and upload so we can see the space ur working with? X

Ok geeks!

After doing a lot if thinking and looking at everyone's set up on this thread, which has really helped me!

My lovely husband is going to make me beautiful nail salon!!

We have a big bathroom in the loft, which is never used. So we going to partition toilet off, with door for my clients to use. I have a sink. It's got lovely black tiles. Then ill put wall paper n jazz it up.

First impressions really do count.
If I was getting nails done in my garage with a whole load of junk in the background I wouldn't want to go back there!

Only starting out so don't know what the future holds, but it's my passion and ill make it work!!

Pictures to follow once its done!!

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Soooo excited!!

Good to head 411 i look forward to seeing pictures and good luck :-D x

Hear **** silly predictive lol x

Thank you!!! 😃

I'm just so excited to get it done now!
I work full time, and I'm sitting at work thinking of all the things I could be doing if I wasn't here! 😡

Have any if you ladies been able to set up a hair salon in a room that's not massive shall we say?

My new salon, still need to get my nsi, CND posters up and my shellac rack and retail display but nearly finished :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352286550.936208.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352286550.936208.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 897
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352286595.836071.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352286595.836071.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 883
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352286651.768910.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352286651.768910.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 881
Henry matches your set up Nails<3

Ok geeks!

After doing a lot if thinking and looking at everyone's set up on this thread, which has really helped me!

My lovely husband is going to make me beautiful nail salon!!

We have a big bathroom in the loft, which is never used. So we going to partition toilet off, with door for my clients to use. I have a sink. It's got lovely black tiles. Then ill put wall paper n jazz it up.

First impressions really do count.
If I was getting nails done in my garage with a whole load of junk in the background I wouldn't want to go back there!

Only starting out so don't know what the future holds, but it's my passion and ill make it work!!

Pictures to follow once its done!!

&#128515;&#128515;&#128515;&#128515;&#128515;&#128515;&#128515;&#128515;&#128515;&#128515;&#128515;
Soooo excited!!

I use an upstairs room, but wish that I was downstairs instead. If I could convert a garage properly I would, purely to have it separate from the house. I don't like bringing clients through my house and up my stairs, as personally for me it feels unprofessional.
Everything is clean and tidy, but I can't help but cringe a little at just how personal it is to be going up the stairs to what was one of the bedrooms of my house.

[QUOTE=Nails this is great! It just goes to show what you can do when you don't have a massive space. We are currently hoping to set up a hair salon room in my second work room . It's 3m squared, hopefully it will all fit! My beauty room is very large, shame the second room wasn't as big but hopefully we can still make it fully functional to provide hair and beauty to my ever growing client base as they have requested they would love to see that here.

Nails this is great! It just goes to show what you can do when you don't have a massive space. We are currently hoping to set up a hair salon room in my second work room . It's 3m squared said:
It's a converted bedsit, so the main part of my salon is the hair stations and nail table & kitchen, the second room is split into 2, one for waxing and tanning and the other bathroom,shower etc.

It's amazing for such a small space. I love it :) x

[QUOTE=Nails you have done really well with the space and its reassuring for me!

Every single one of these set ups are beautiful!

You should all be very proud of yourself :biggrin:

Here's my little room, only been up and running 4 weeks.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352492758.695319.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352492758.695319.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,002
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352492768.330138.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352492768.330138.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 976
Jen 889, can't see your pictures?
It's just showing a question mark?

@natalie3344 where did you grt your tables & chairs from? Look so lovely xx

Latest posts

Back