Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your Hubby is looking for a sideline I would love a custom Perspex wall rack!! Cheeky, I know but I can't find what I want! Xx

Hi there, I've sent you a PM :)

Hiya ladies, seems like I'm always here lol

Looking for advice on set up of rooms, what do you suggest, what are your rooms like.

I have always liked the idea of red black and white, bit like a boudoir lol, but then I am not sure it's very relaxing?

Any pics of other set up, quite out there and normal ones too lol

much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, great thread! It's great to see everyone's styles :)

After working mobile for 7 years I finally managed to open my home salon on Friday. I love it, I get to do the job that I love and spend load more time with my family!

Jody x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1,109
Hey my room is super tiny all cream with purple towels and white/cream shelving i was wondering if anyone has any storage solutions for small therapy rooms? And best use of the small floor space availble?
Xxx

I'm looking at all of your lovely pedicure chairs & where do you get the big comfy arm chair looking ones?xx

My little salon

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360958832.776769.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360958832.776769.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,176
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360958874.416924.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360958874.416924.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 1,066
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360958908.410225.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360958908.410225.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1,064
I got the desk made by my carpenter.

Updated pictures of my nail room at home.

Currently converting another bedroom to a Beauty Room to do my lashes, Spray tans and HD Brows

May I ask where you got your strip lamp from on your desk?

Sorry if its already been asked :)

Where did you get your desk? I am searching for a reasonably priced smallish desk.

I have one very very similar looking from ikea it was under £30 xx

Here is mine, my desk looks a bit cluttered at the moment but I'm going to put hooks up under the shellac rack to hang the colour pops on. That should free up space. Need to get some frames for my certificates so I can get them up on the wall and some shelving too for retail items etc.

y6umedun.jpg
paguhaqu.jpg
uqurabu7.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Here is mine, my desk looks a bit cluttered at the moment but I'm going to put hooks up under the shellac rack to hang the colour pops on. That should free up space. Need to get some frames for my certificates so I can get them up on the wall and some shelving too for retail items etc.

y6umedun.jpg
paguhaqu.jpg
uqurabu7.jpg

Love your desk!! Can I ask where you got it??

My stepdad made it. I couldn't find anything I liked at a reasonable price. I wanted drawers on one side and cupboard on the other. He bought a beside table with drawers in it from lidl, and got some wood to make the other side and top and then covered it in white vinyl. Added handles and wheels and that's the finished result. I love it. He's going to either get me a glass top or a perspex top to go on it. We've spilt acetone on a cut off of perspex and it didn't damage or burn it at all. Xx

My stepdad made it. I couldn't find anything I liked at a reasonable price. I wanted drawers on one side and cupboard on the other. He bought a beside table with drawers in it from lidl, and got some wood to make the other side and top and then covered it in white vinyl. Added handles and wheels and that's the finished result. I love it. He's going to either get me a glass top or a perspex top to go on it. We've spilt acetone on a cut off of perspex and it didn't damage or burn it at all. Xx

Wow!! Well done to him! It's fab :)

Looking good Stephie! Is that the Avonstar rack for the glitters? I want to get one and pop my Additives on there as I know they fit but can't see if it has a lip on the leading edge to prevent the Additives from falling off.

Looking good Stephie! Is that the Avonstar rack for the glitters? I want to get one and pop my Additives on there as I know they fit but can't see if it has a lip on the leading edge to prevent the Additives from falling off.

Yes it is the avonstar one. It's got wire bits on it so I'm sure the additives won't fall out. I havent put my additives on there, they are hidden in my drawers.

y6umedun.jpg
paguhaqu.jpg
uqurabu7.jpg

What glitters do you use? X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back