Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few inside and outside pics of my little spa in my garden :)

That looks totally adorable. :Love:

I have a building about the same size in my back garden, but my other half absolutely wants to move so I'm not going to renovate.

Just done my home salon with my new branding & colour scheme. The red wall has glitter in the paint but the camera didn't pick it up :) x

Love this, love red! Where'd you get your lips sign its amazing?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Love this, love red! Where'd you get your lips sign its amazing?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

My brother designed it for me, it's my logo and he printed it at work (he works for a printing company!) x

Thank you ! I will have been open for two years this August and have managed to build up a very busy client base! We wasn't sure what people were going to think.. But clients seem to really really love it, just something a bit different!
Investing in a summer house is another option, I have considered this for a waiting area in the next couple of years!

This is my new set up, to me a little basic but I'm in military quarters and going to be posted soon so didn't want to wall paper x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363882755.959066.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363882755.959066.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 935
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363882771.875977.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363882771.875977.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 897
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363882789.559921.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363882789.559921.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 883
Hi Everyone

I started my business just over a year ago renting a small room in some historical gardens (big risk as its in the middle of nowher) and this weekend i moved into the larger room next door, very exciting :):)

Have put some pics below :)

Would love to see some pics of all your salons/beauty rooms??

Xx

Hi Cat
Love your set up. Can I ask where did you get the big white unit with your products on? ive been looking for something simular myself.
Thanks xxx

I'm working from home, so need to use my living room (just ship out my big coffee table and replace it with the couch before folk arrive). So I'm having to make do, but hopefully it offers a nice quiet space.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364074997.091184.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364074997.091184.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 931
I'm working from home, so need to use my living room (just ship out my big coffee table and replace it with the couch before folk arrive). So I'm having to make do, but hopefully it offers a nice quiet space.

Your livingroom looks lovely :)

This is something I have spoken to OH about - we have a very large livingroom and although I am going to start my home salon in our spare single bedroom, I have said if it goes well I would like to use 1 end of the livingroom to give a better feeling of space! Nice to see it in action in your house :D

Your livingroom looks lovely :)

This is something I have spoken to OH about - we have a very large livingroom and although I am going to start my home salon in our spare single bedroom, I have said if it goes well I would like to use 1 end of the livingroom to give a better feeling of space! Nice to see it in action in your house :D

Thank you! Have you managed to convince him about the idea yet? I sometimes worry that maybe people won't want to come out to a house and maybe I should go mobile instead (which I'm still offering). But hauling the couch and kit about isn't easy, plus set up time. And I feel safer at home. So I've added on a £5 surcharge for mobile treatments in the hope that most folk will come to me. :)

Thank you! Have you managed to convince him about the idea yet? I sometimes worry that maybe people won't want to come out to a house and maybe I should go mobile instead (which I'm still offering). But hauling the couch and kit about isn't easy, plus set up time. And I feel safer at home. So I've added on a £5 surcharge for mobile treatments in the hope that most folk will come to me. :)

I have, it was an easy sell lol as even he can see that we really only use one end of the livingroom for sitting, the far end has a long dresser and a big wall we use for our projector screen. That end can so easily be used and he agrees that once I get a good flow of clients it could be worth using it and keeping the spare room as something like a tan room :)

and I agree, why would u want to lug a couch around if it can be avoided!

Been rather busy at the weekend, clearing out the spare room in preparation for my nail treatment area. Ignore the wires along the curtain rail, TV still to go up on the wall. Oh and the cat is not normally allowed in either, but made an exception for her tonight :lol:

I will be investing in a white Glasholm table and storage leg in the future, so if anyone is living near Hampshire and wants my black one just give me a shout :wink2:

Attachments

• P1010349.jpg
    P1010349.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 959
  • P1010357.jpg
    P1010357.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 976
  • P1010353.jpg
    P1010353.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 934
  • P1010346.jpg
    P1010346.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 927
  • P1010355.jpg
    P1010355.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 815
Been rather busy at the weekend, clearing out the spare room in preparation for my nail treatment area. Ignore the wires along the curtain rail, TV still to go up on the wall. Oh and the cat is not normally allowed in either, but made an exception for her tonight :lol:

I will be investing in a white Glasholm table and storage leg in the future, so if anyone is living near Hampshire and wants my black one just give me a shout :wink2:

Beautiful room, love the big chest drawer and the lovely Tassimo coffee machine. Was just checking that out last night, where did you ge yours and what model is that? Hope you enjoy working and making money there. :lol:

Beautiful room, love the big chest drawer and the lovely Tassimo coffee machine. Was just checking that out last night, where did you ge yours and what model is that? Hope you enjoy working and making money there. :lol:

Thanks! The Tassimo I have is this one http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/bosch-tassimo-tas4011gb-hot-drinks-machine-silver-00939673-pdt.html.

Bought it a couple of years ago and just hiked it up the stairs from the kitchen :lol: It makes the most delicious lattes! ;)

Beautiful can I ask where your furniture is from

I need it lol

Beautiful can I ask where your furniture is from

I need it lol

haha! Sorry going to disappoint you, we already had it in the spare room and got it about 6 years ago from MFI x

haha! Sorry going to disappoint you, we already had it in the spare room and got it about 6 years ago from MFI x

Gutted
il get googling

I'm loving seeing all of your set ups. :biggrin:

Why is it so darn difficult to find a roman blind that's 100 cm wide? All I can find is 120 or 90 and they are both way too extreme to make do. I really need one before the summer comes (ha!) because the sun shines right in the window when it's setting and it's too bright for my clients.

I want an Amethyst coloured one and have tried ebay as well as shops.

I'm loving seeing all of your set ups. :biggrin:

Why is it so darn difficult to find a roman blind that's 100 cm wide? All I can find is 120 or 90 and they are both way too extreme to make do. I really need one before the summer comes (ha!) because the sun shines right in the window when it's setting and it's too bright for my clients.

I want an Amethyst coloured one and have tried ebay as well as shops.

eBay do made to measure

Or make one very simple to do

Room has been open a few weeks now. Got little adjustments but overall happy :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364297675.537078.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364297675.537078.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 842

Latest posts

Back