Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to add it is the lotus soho one!

Does anyone use a gloss top desk? Ive just bought one from ikea and im scared of spilling anything on it incase it takes the shine off, any advice? Xx

Can imagine a lot would get a glass top cut for it to protect it, but it's still see through and hard wearing x

Does anyone use a gloss top desk? Ive just bought one from ikea and im scared of spilling anything on it incase it takes the shine off, any advice? Xx

Ikea do a few different glass tops with the cushioned feet to put on top of tables, i got one for mine was only £10 x

I had a look at ikea glass tops but they are all too small as my table is 120 by 60cm :(

Hi. I have one of the gloss table tops from ikea and although I am trying to be careful so far nothing has marked it.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had a look at ikea glass tops but they are all too small as my table is 120 by 60cm :(

Hmm i bought mine about 2 months ago & the glass top i bought to go on my desk was around that size they had all diff ones some were in the bedroom dept tho to go on top of drawers etc xx

Ive typed glass top into their search engine with no luck unless im just missing it, hmmmm x

Those of you who have given me advice on the glass top, unfortunately the desk is waaaay to wide so I'll hopefully be taking it back xx

Here is an update on my room so far

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385397842.285282.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385397851.967728.jpg

I bought the paint today as it should be finished tomorrow.

Just getting the rest of the floor laid, the door facings on and skirting boards on. I ended up with 4 led down lights with a dimmer switch for mood lighting.

I am thinking about putting a re opening offer on of 20% off all treatments of £15 and over and 10% on anything under £15.

Omg just 2 or 3 small things to do and I am done! Some calligraphy words on my purple wall and storage to be created! Neat Nailz & Beauty is open again!

Omg just 2 or 3 small things to do and I am done! Some calligraphy words on my purple wall and storage to be created! Neat Nailz & Beauty is open again!

Picture would help lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385661019.368904.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385661029.850722.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385661041.190477.jpg

Just read through the whole of this thread to get some inspiration. We get the keys to our new house on Wednesday so hoping to have my home salon set up by Monday 16th Dec. I'm so excited can't wait! Xx

Latest posts

Back