Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my little salon ive been open 8 weeks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397410530688.jpg
    1397410530688.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,289
  • 1397410554692.jpg
    1397410554692.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,275
  • 1397410575377.jpg
    1397410575377.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,291

That's really lovely Sarah and congrats on your opening!

I'm opening in a few weeks with a 'French' style & love your nail desk - just what I've been looking for! Can I ask where you got it please?

Cheers
Debbs x

Its a old dressing table which I upcycled from a local second hand furniture shop hun it only cost £25 and I sanded it down and painted it removed fronts off the draws and tacked them in place on the front and made the draws open. From the backnof the unit instead so that the pretty side was visible to clients xxx

That's really lovely Sarah and congrats on your opening!

I'm opening in a few weeks with a 'French' style & love your nail desk - just what I've been looking for! Can I ask where you got it please?

Cheers
Debbs x

Sorry didn't do last post correctly lol new to this xx

That is fabulous! Would love to have a treatment there :)

Its a old dressing table which I upcycled from a local second hand furniture shop hun it only cost £25 and I sanded it down and painted it removed fronts off the draws and tacked them in place on the front and made the draws open. From the backnof the unit instead so that the pretty side was visible to clients xxx

Well, I think you have more patience and artistic ability than me lol - although I have found a lovely little shop in my town where the guy there does the same thing - only prob is he can't get me 3 the same :mad:

Beautiful! exactly my style if I had larger premises.❤️

a4epusep.jpg

gy6ujybe.jpg

jemegara.jpg

2eryheqy.jpg

heseva4u.jpg

ezy4adyg.jpg

This is my converted garage - I love it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving all these set ups! Really really inspiring.

Does anyone have any tips for making the most of the space in a teeny tiny room? Moving in in a few weeks.

If there's already a thread that I've missed, of someone could point me in the right direction that would be great!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Loving all these set ups! Really really inspiring.

Does anyone have any tips for making the most of the space in a teeny tiny room? Moving in in a few weeks.

If there's already a thread that I've missed, of someone could point me in the right direction that would be great!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Mirrors!

Beds/chairs/drawers on wheels. I had a tiny space on my last set up (half a bedroom) & used to swing round my nail table into a corner when using the couch & push the couch against the wall when doing nails. Worked well xx

Some geeks might remember that I made a 'doh' and signed a contract at a holistic centre - well all is sorted and the contract is null and void.

I've found a room (all for me!) in the back rooms of a hairdressers. See photos

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Cutz/557816814250845?id=557816814250845&sk=photos_stream

I just need to get it how I want it but the owner is lovely and wants 2 defo different businesses. I can't wait - open day is 31 May!!

Some geeks might remember that I made a 'doh' and signed a contract at a holistic centre - well all is sorted and the contract is null and void.

I've found a room (all for me!) in the back rooms of a hairdressers. See photos

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Cutz/557816814250845?id=557816814250845&sk=photos_stream

I just need to get it how I want it but the owner is lovely and wants 2 defo different businesses. I can't wait - open day is 31 May!!

That's great! Good luck xxx

Latest posts

Back