Your thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l14wra

Reaction score
I am wanting to do spray tans and would like to use Fantasy tan products!
What are your thoughts on this i know it is expensive but do your clients like it?

Any thoughts would be great xxx

l14wra said:
I am wanting to do spray tans and would like to use Fantasy tan products!
What are your thoughts on this i know it is expensive but do your clients like it?

Any thoughts would be great xxx

i havent used this spray tan before but have been told that it isnt that nice, like i said i aint used it so cant really comment, i have been told that california tan is quite good but is colourless (wouldnt fancy that one myself - just in case some bits were missed)
i have used su-do and that was very good, no streaks and it was very natural looking. hth

I'm pretty sure that if you ring a few companies they will send you sample packs.

hi ya

as you know i use fantasy tan the regular colour and its great. I have also tried sunjunkie which i found a bit orange. i was sprayed with SUDO at the show at the nec on 1 arm and you cant see any difference???

Heavenly Bodies is also suppoesd to be very nice (they have very reasonably priced start up packages too !)

Also Tantrick is one to look out for - not got my sample yet though so not sure on colour (ask sassy)

Dinair - sold by ellisons - again reasonable start up package - good price on the solutions.

My buddy was sprayed with California Tan at Excel that was very nice too

Ermmmmmmm St Tropez - dont know much about but you have to set up expensive accounts and all that hassle to purchase from them when i asked on Sunday.
HTH

AMB XXXXXXXXX

Hiya
I really like the solution from Norvel, not too dark and smells nice, also Tantrick solutions are nice.............. Tried loads of others but didnt like them

Amanda

MINKUS said:
hi ya

as you know i use fantasy tan the regular colour and its great. I have also tried sunjunkie which i found a bit orange. i was sprayed with SUDO at the show at the nec on 1 arm and you cant see any difference???

Heavenly Bodies is also suppoesd to be very nice (they have very reasonably priced start up packages too !)

Also Tantrick is one to look out for - not got my sample yet though so not sure on colour (ask sassy)

Dinair - sold by ellisons - again reasonable start up package - good price on the solutions.

My buddy was sprayed with California Tan at Excel that was very nice too

Ermmmmmmm St Tropez - dont know much about but you have to set up expensive accounts and all that hassle to purchase from them when i asked on Sunday.
HTH

AMB XXXXXXXXX

Your samples went out today, let us know how you get on with them.

Best wishes

Mandy x

Latest posts

Back