Your views on a male waxing your bikini area..Hollywood ..Brazilian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was only.joking with you!

but Im shocked for massage clients get asked if someone asked me i would be shocked and would give.them a mouth.full! that is discrimination

I know u was :) well I hoped u was! Lol
I don't think that is discrimiation, I choose female not because I am anti men I just feel that personal space between me and a man is my boyfriend and my boyfriend only! It would be bit strange having a man being so up close and personal!
(if I wanted a home wax for example and wanted someone to do it I would ask my best girl friend over my boy friend or friends who are men!)

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like someone else said about chaperones, a male dr isn't allowed to do an intimate examination without a female in the room. So I suppose a male waxer waxing a female needs to be careful for his own sake. I suppose it isn't fair or right but a male waxer needs to cover his back.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I know u was :) well I hoped u was! Lol
I don't think that is discrimiation, I choose female not because I am anti men I just feel that personal space between me and a man is my boyfriend and my boyfriend only! It would be bit strange having a man being so up close and personal!
(if I wanted a home wax for example and wanted someone to do it I would ask my best girl friend over my boy friend or friends who are men!)

waxing yeah but a massage i think that's wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Also what if the girl fancied him! I couldn't think of anything worse than going to a salon, seeing someone hot then being told they are waxing me! Haha! I would die! :)

Hmm I know if given the choice I would automatically say female (for massge) but then if I was just told it would be a guy I wouldn't start causing a fuss cause Its not embarrassing.. Waxing is!

Latest posts

Back