Your views on a male waxing your bikini area..Hollywood ..Brazilian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes fine by me too. Its your job so why not. We let male doctors examine us because its their job so why not a male waxer:)

My two penneth for what it's worth...

I was trained in male waxing by Axiom and I liked the fact that he was a man and therefore knew all about male bits and like someone else (Jason?) said, knew where to put pressure etc. That said, being a straight woman, I knew quite a lot about male bits already:lol:

I am not sure, and am happy to be corrected, how much a gay man knows about female bits!

My two penneth for what it's worth...

I was trained in male waxing by Axiom and I liked the fact that he was a man and therefore knew all about male bits and like someone else (Jason?) said, knew where to put pressure etc. That said, being a straight woman, I knew quite a lot about male bits already:lol:

I am not sure, and am happy to be corrected, how much a gay man knows about female bits!

lol not much! scary!! :p

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

Good point! Speaking personally - my answer from my girlfriends would be 'just fine' :) You'll agree Zo that we all have to learn about each other's bodies - whereas we already know about our own! I do believe that my experience and training has provided me with the knowlege I need to deliver full intimate waxing service to men, and up to a bikini for women.

I'm sure I'm setting myself up fo disagreement, but in my experience there is no tissue remotely as sensitive to intimate waxing pressure in a woman as there there is for a chap.

<ducks for cover!> :)

Hi Craig. This is a strange one as it's totally acceptable for woman to wax men, but not really the other way around. You will get a small minority of women that will be happy to have Intimate Waxing done by a man……..however, in reality, I doubt you'll get enough to make a living. After all, you will be running a business and you need to look at it from a business point of view.

It's nothing to do with knowing how much pressure to put on and certainly nothing at all to do with a man knowing how it feels because 'he's a man' and a woman 'because she's a woman'. After all……….standing in a garage all day doesn't make you a car.

I say go for it, but don't expect to be as busy as you are with your male clients. x

Its a definate no from me. Apart from the fact that I would feel totally uncomfortable not to mention embarassed, I personally don't think it's right. I wouldn't feel comfortable performing intimate waxing on a male client ( just my preference.) I remember watching it being done and couldn't believe how personal it is and where the therapist puts her hands during the proceedure. There is no way my partner would allow me to carry that treatment out on any man, he would go nuts. (excuse the pun) Lol. I wouldn't even have a male physio see to my shoulder when I had an accident cause I would have had to remove my top which would have left me sitting with just my bra on because it made me feel uncomfortable. I'm not embarassed at all about my body and I'm in no way a prude it's just how I feel.:)

Hmmm, if I initially seen it was a man & didn't know if you were gay or not, I couldn't go through with it... But because you are gay I don't think I'd have a problem with it. But that's just me :)

HTH xox

I think you would need a chaperone as do doctors, dentists etc. I think that unfortunately you leave yourself open to all sorts of accusations should you be unlucky enough to meet the wrong client. I know my consultant who is dealing with my back is very careful and my dentist is never on his own with a female patient. Just a thought!:idea:

Hmmm, I wasn't quite sure if the OP was for real at first, especially after the strange comment made on another thread about home salons having to have a separate boiler or something :eek:.
Having said that I'd be happy for a man to do a bikini line wax but not all the nooks and crannies :lol:

Hmmm, if I initially seen it was a man & didn't know if you were gay or not, I couldn't go through with it... But because you are gay I don't think I'd have a problem with it. But that's just me :)

HTH xox

How would a woman know the male therapist was gay?

How would a woman know the male therapist was gay?

True!
Also I wouldn't care gay or not I just wouldn't want a man doing it, my boyfriend especially wouldn't!!
That's a big factor I think x

True!
Also I wouldn't care gay or not I just wouldn't want a man doing it, my boyfriend especially wouldn't!!
That's a big factor I think x

well a lot of the time you can tell straight away! lol

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

Hmmmm but a man could pretend to be gay. So that he could get to wax a lady's bit and bobs lol x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Sorry to laugh but what difference would it really make if he was gay or not? Do we rig him up to a Gayometer? lol

Us women never get accused of interfering with clients so why should men (straight or gay).

Sorry………..I'm still giggling. Pass me a tissue please…………..

Lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Agree, i wouldn't let a man wax me gay or not!!

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, it's just my personal opinion (for what that's worth, lol) that I would feel comfortable with a gay guy, I don't know why but it's just how I feel :lol:

& you can tell by using your gaydar! D'oh! :wink2:

I was going to say it's not but I suppose it is a bit :( lol
But if going for a massage places always offer wether you'd like male or female. And doctors and clinics do aswell I think!

I was going to say it's not but I suppose it is a bit :( lol
But if going for a massage places always offer wether you'd like male or female. And doctors and clinics do aswell I think!

i was only.joking with you!

but Im shocked for massage clients get asked if someone asked me i would be shocked and would give.them a mouth.full! that is discrimination

Latest posts

Back