Yuko/Permanent hair straightening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends,
I'm new to this forum. I'd like to do YUKO permanent hair straightening. I'm in Ilford, London. Kindly recommend me best YUKO hair straightening salon in and around Ilford. Feeling a little bit nervous :rolleyes: bcos this is my first time.

Thanks in advance,
Sadhana

hiya, go to fizmakeup in w38py, you will save alot of money and result is great:)

Hello I have had this done 3 years in a row and my hair has not been damaged at all by Yuko. One word of advice is do not seek to get this done cheap, the chemicals should only be used by experienced hair dressers.

It says permenant but after about 6-8 months your hair does start to frizz back slowly. My hair is out of control so I have no choice but to use this every year. I would say depending on how curly your hair is, it might be best just to get some straightening balm and a pair of T3 hair straighteners. Dont use GHD's they will defo break your hair.

well i think this thread has had enough air time and thanks to all those new members who just stumbled across this site to give their opinion...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back