Yummy Chocolate Facial and body treatments? any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Im looking into getting chocolate in my salon, other than the stash in my cupboard of course lol

I think id like to incorporate it into facials, pedicures, manicures and body treatments.

Can any one tell me whats out there, what youve tried and gives good results!

i want my clients to feel YUMMY! :)

I use chocolate in the gerard's treatments, I do a chocolate body, a chocolate back and a chocolate facial. They are very very lovely.

Sarah on here has started offering chocolate treatment products and they are to die for! She sent me some samples and they are truly decadent, the chocolate scrub smells like chocolate gateau in its raw state, you just want to get a wooden spoon and lick it!!!!

I've used the samples as a hand treatment, and a back treatment and it went very well and the client loved it and she has had the gerard's so had something to compare it to.

Hi

You could take a look at http://cognitospa.co.uk/ a lovely lady who makes her own products with scrummy yummy chocolate.

Also check out Bluerose on here (who business is shown above).

Well worth a visit

HTH

Hi

You could take a look at http://cognitospa.co.uk/ a lovely lady who makes her own products with scrummy yummy chocolate.

Also check out Bluerose on here (who business is shown above).

Well worth a visit

HTH
thats who I was talking about, Sarah. Thanks for supplying the web address as I couldn't think what it was.

thats who I was talking about, Sarah. Thanks for supplying the web address as I couldn't think what it was.

I think we must have typed the answer at the same time, I posted 2 minutes after you lol.....

Great minds think alike

I agree. I have a chocolate treatment I got from Salon serve but Sarah's blows it out of the water. The massage oil smells great and the scrub you could eat!! Sarah's geek name is Blue Rose. Give her a shout, you wont regret it. xx

Have only just seen this thread, so that would explain the influx of emails I've been having, lol.

Thank you everyone for the referrals, it means a lot :)

Am mega excited this morning though as I got an order from a Saks salon for the chocolate treatment, woohoo:green:

Excellent Sarah and well done, all your hard work is paying off :hug:

I'm not suprised Sarah, its a great product. Well done. x

Did work experience in a salon back in 2008 who did Chocolate treatments. Smells divine although no good if you get hungry as it tastes of candle wax lol!

Char

Did work experience in a salon back in 2008 who did Chocolate treatments. Smells divine although no good if you get hungry as it tastes of candle wax lol!

Char

Sounds like Ellison's Chocobeauty. I've not personally tried it but reading up on it, it sounds like the mask part is made with paraffin wax, hence why it would taste like candle wax, lol

I'm proud to say that apart from the clay used within the body mask, all of the ingredients/products in my chocolate treatments are edible, not that I've actually tried any of it. Actually, tell a lie, I've tried the chocolate for the massage which if you like very dark chocolate, you'll like this :)

I've just ordered from Cognito... I've been asking clients how they'd feel about it and also marketing it on Facebook to which friends and clients are all seeming very enthusiastic about it!

Can't wait to be the guinea pig!

Got Sarah's Chocolate Gateau and Cupcake goodies a day or so ago! Gorgeous. My car gave off a lovely aroma all the way to my salon! Had a client booked for regular massage but used Bountylicious oil and White chocolate cream - just to try it out. She loved it! Showed body scrub to an electrolysis client - and she wants to book full treatment for herself and daughter. How good can it get?! Never had such a positive response to any product. Totally delicious. Thank you Sarah!

This might be going off track a bit here, but Suntana do a spray tan solution that smells of chocolate. It is 12% DHA so it wouldnt be for your fair clients... but its a suggestion! xx

Got Sarah's Chocolate Gateau and Cupcake goodies a day or so ago! Gorgeous. My car gave off a lovely aroma all the way to my salon! Had a client booked for regular massage but used Bountylicious oil and White chocolate cream - just to try it out. She loved it! Showed body scrub to an electrolysis client - and she wants to book full treatment for herself and daughter. How good can it get?! Never had such a positive response to any product. Totally delicious. Thank you Sarah!

You're welcome Geraldine, glad you're so pleased with your goodies :biggrin:
Wait 'til I get my Lemon Drizzle Cake Collection going....

Hi Sarah,
I recommended a student use your products today, so if a Penny gets in touch, you know from who.
She is particularly interested in using natural products that are paraben free.

Latest posts

Back