zips for nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
Hi guys, im in a bit of a pickle, i am wanting to use some really small zips with some nail art i am doing and cant find them anywhere! I am not the best searcher on the net and thought someone might be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance xxx

ooh that sounds pretty funky! I hope someone knows

Sorry.. ummm
What's a 'zip'? As in a 'zipper' for pants?

If yes, why not try a fabric/sewing store?

i think sue is selling some....try atyourfingertips.com and u will get what u want...

hi, i have looked on the atyourfingertips site and cant find any, do you have a link?

thanks for adding the link hun but i have just looked through practically the whole site and cant find any xx

elfprincessem said:
thanks for adding the link hun but i have just looked through practically the whole site and cant find any xx
what are zips? do have any photos

Thanks for the recommendation folks, but i don't actually sell them. I know Pronails used to sell them in kit form, but not sure if they still do. i remember trying to get hold of them for ages, but found they were always out of stock:cry: Maybe a haberdashery(?) would sell some small enough, sorry i can't be more help, as they do look fabulous! :)

thanks suey will keep trying anyway hun xxx

HI,

not sure exactly if this will help, buton ebay if you type in zips then look in jewellery & watches section you can get earings n stuff, so you could peirce the nail but free hand a zip track?

just bumping up

elfprincessem said:
just bumping up

Hi there hun - try this link, don't know if they have anything small enough but worth a look www.zipperstop.com hth's xx

thanks everyone xxx

just been looking on pro nails link( thanks for that suey) and i am wanting the silver zips, but is it just me or do they look slightly gold?

spoke to pro nails and they dont stock them anymore. Anyone else have any ideas?

Hello? Is the microphone on?

Ok, LOL:green:

I did ask before, but I guess my question got lost:confused:

What is a zip? IS it a zipper? lol Please let me know.

VHunter said:
Hello? Is the microphone on?

Ok, LOL:green:

I did ask before, but I guess my question got lost:confused:

What is a zip? IS it a zipper? lol Please let me know.
yes its for doing up your jeans.

LOL Ok, thanks:!:

Was wondering.. actually thought of doing similar on nails myself..... now I'm off to what y'all call the 'haberdashery' to see what I can find.... and maybe other tiny stuff that would work too, hehe

hugs

Latest posts

Back