Zoya polish in Canada?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
Hi guys! Was wondering if any quebec geeks could point me the direction to which distributor sells Zoya nail polish? Cant find it anywhere :(
Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Hi guys! Was wondering if any quebec geeks could point me the direction to which distributor sells Zoya nail polish? Cant find it anywhere :(
Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Why would you want zoya polish? It's in pharmaprix, winners etc. I also wasn't a fan of consistency, but that's just me.

I have worked in Ontario and now Alberta and you will never find Zoya sold outside Salons! It is a great polish and the company is for the professional. The only ones I can think of at drug stores the likes of OPI, Essie...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I have worked in Ontario and now Alberta and you will never find Zoya sold outside Salons! It is a great polish and the company is for the professional. The only ones I can think of at drug stores the likes of OPI, Essie...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Pharmaprix (shoppers drug mart), winners and even certain dollar stores here in quebec sell zoya unfortunately. I'm not slating it at all, it's just unfortunate as I've had a few clients comment on it when I bought a few bottles for stamping.

Latest posts

Back