Zoya vs Spa Ritual

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
I currently carry Spa Ritual polishes and products. However all my local suppliers have stopped stocking the polishes and I have to order it online now. I have heard good things about Zoya, I like the colour range and can get it locally. I know it's 3 and camphor free but was wondering if I I could use it as a Spa Ritual replacement. Spa Ritual is marketing their products as being organic. And I use it for clients who want organic manis or pedis. I always warn my clients that I would take that with a pinch of salt because I mean honestly how organic can a polish be? There have to be some sort of solvents in their polish. Does anyone know if they comparable and what is Zoya like to work with? I also use OPI and CND.

In my experience Zoya has been a great product - it goes on nice and thin and dries quickly. There are also lots of add on mani and pedi products which are good. I cannot comment on the other one as I have not used it but I don't think that you can go wrong with Zoya. Delivery from thier site is very quick too. www.supernail.co.uk

Hmmm I think there's an article on here about the term "Organic" being used in nail products. I can't find it though.

All nail products are organic, meaning they contain carbon, so yes Zoya can be used as a replacement.

I really like Zoya. They have a wide range of colors, and most of the time you actually get the colour you see in the bottle onto your nail.

Lol I am not sure my clients would appreciate it if I give them that reply. When they expect something organic they are after something that doesn't have any chemicals/additives that are perceived as possibly harmful. I'll have a go with the polishes as i think the ingredients are pretty much the same.

Lol I am not sure my clients would appreciate it if I give them that reply. When they expect something organic they are after something that doesn't have any chemicals/additives that are perceived as possibly harmful. I'll have a go with the polishes as i think the ingredients are pretty much the same.

Well that is the problem ... Ignorance and what the public has been LEAD to perceive by the media. All nail products are organic which means they contain carbon! And everything we can see or touch in this world is made up of chemicals. Maybe your clients should be told the truth?

I currently carry Spa Ritual polishes and products. However all my local suppliers have stopped stocking the polishes and I have to order it online now. I have heard good things about Zoya, I like the colour range and can get it locally. I know it's 3 and camphor free but was wondering if I I could use it as a Spa Ritual replacement. Spa Ritual is marketing their products as being organic. And I use it for clients who want organic manis or pedis. I always warn my clients that I would take that with a pinch of salt because I mean honestly how organic can a polish be? There have to be some sort of solvents in their polish. Does anyone know if they comparable and what is Zoya like to work with? I also use OPI and CND.

I use Spa Ritual and to be fair to them they state how much of the product content is organic and they never say the polishes are organic but they screen out the worst offending chemicals. I think in today's world that is what most people mean by being organic. All products contain chemicals - I think the Chemical Society actually offer £1m for anyone who can prove something does not contain them!!! Check with Zoya to see what ther products contain and then make your decision.:)

Latest posts

Back