Angel Locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 pieces for options no minimum spend. I spent £105 on this lot including vat and postage, oh there's a few bottles missing out the pic as they've been packaged and sold for people that pre ordered :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380533098.997037.jpg
I even got a mini ext shampoo and conditioner in a pink bag freebie! - buzz of little freebie gifts! Lol :) xxx

12 pieces for options no minimum spend. I spent £105 on this lot including vat and postage, oh there's a few bottles missing out the pic as they've been packaged and sold for people that pre ordered :) View attachment 44206
I even got a mini ext shampoo and conditioner in a pink bag freebie! - buzz of little freebie gifts! Lol :) xxx

Wish I was as busy as you to spend this! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not that busy at the mo after being really poorly over the last 2 months :( I've done top ups and removals and that's about it as I couldn't physically do anymore - damn ticker playing up! Now I'm back in the swing of things I hope to pick up! :D just go with the minimum order Hun. They're great. I love handing my girls aftercare packs and they're like wow it has your name on! :) little do they know I've had nothing to do with creating the aftercare. Also when they're using them they probably think oh that reminds me I need to book in! :D xx

I'm not that busy at the mo after being really poorly over the last 2 months :( I've done top ups and removals and that's about it as I couldn't physically do anymore - damn ticker playing up! Now I'm back in the swing of things I hope to pick up! :D just go with the minimum order Hun. They're great. I love handing my girls aftercare packs and they're like wow it has your name on! :) little do they know I've had nothing to do with creating the aftercare. Also when they're using them they probably think oh that reminds me I need to book in! :D xx

I'm worried they would do ours quite similar being the same well simlar name lol

That's the logo I designed my self :) they didn't do that and no worries were ages away from each other! Getting my logo designed by Carl so it'll be totally different soon - eek! Xx

That's the logo I designed my self :) they didn't do that and no worries were ages away from each other! Getting my logo designed by Carl so it'll be totally different soon - eek! Xx

So weird tht are names are so alike lol...

That looks amazing, I use Angelslocks too, they're great aren't they?

Have you any pics???

Have you any pics???

I will try to load some up, I am on an IPad so will have to work out how to do it with this new iOS update thingy

I will try to load some up, I am on an IPad so will have to work out how to do it with this new iOS update thingy

Haha ok Hun :) I know it's a lot different isn't it x

Did you mange to send any Hun xxx

Did you mange to send any Hun xxx

I need to get them from my camera to the iPad some how, I think I need to set up a new thread asking how to do it lol! Once I work it out I will put some up as I have some where I have lifted up the hair to show how small the connections are too.

I need to get them from my camera to the iPad some how, I think I need to set up a new thread asking how to do it lol! Once I work it out I will put some up as I have some where I have lifted up the hair to show how small the connections are too.

That will b fab thank you xx

How's your ladies gettin on with there angel locks girls xx

Hi I am new on here but have been reading this discussion and this Angels locks sounds good, does anyone have a website or email for them at all? Thanks

Received angels locks colour ring today was so impressed it can beautifully packed :) you can see its all high quality :) x

I received my sample yesterday and I'm so impressed - love it nice strong keratin tip, tiny lock and the hair is soo soft ordering my colour ring ASAP already getting clients lined up so excited ☺️

I received my sample yesterday and I'm so impressed - love it nice strong keratin tip, tiny lock and the hair is soo soft ordering my colour ring ASAP already getting clients lined up so excited ☺️

Aww it's so nice isn't it some lovely colours on the colour ring aswell xx

Latest posts

Back