Angel Locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are really long but I wouldn't say more than 22" we took 5-6 inches off anyways. Honestly the hair is lovely and tips are fab xx

They are really long but I wouldn't say more than 22" we took 5-6 inches off anyways. Honestly the hair is lovely and tips are fab xx

So there's length to cut then? Just don't want to cut to much off if ends are wispy ?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

So there's length to cut then? Just don't want to cut to much off if ends are wispy ?

Yeah definitely. I've only done one head but she wanted blunt. But then a few days later she went and got more cut off and they still look amazing.

I would say give them ago either way you're going to get good wear out of them even if you prefer another supplier. Nothing lost IMO xx

How many strands did you buy Hun x

How many strands did you buy Hun x

I ordered 150. Client had thin - normal hair. She didn't want massive volume. Used 130 of the bonds xx

I ordered 150. Client had thin - normal hair. She didn't want massive volume. Used 130 of the bonds xx

So order 150 for average then and 200 for thick xx

The bonds were slim & very strong. Thick root to tip, I just did a tidy up & the hair didn't need much of a tidy at all! Very impressed. Xx

The bonds were slim & very strong. Thick root to tip, I just did a tidy up & the hair didn't need much of a tidy at all! Very impressed. Xx

I'm really intrested gt girls around here who pay for easilocks so hoping to offer something a little cheaper :)

I'm really intrested gt girls around here who pay for easilocks so hoping to offer something a little cheaper :)

I've noticed angel locks don't sell aftercare what did you girls tell them to use x

I asked Angie what she recommended & they just say to use off the shelf hydrating stuff, preferably no sulphate etc. I use my own range from options ltd for extensions

I asked Angie what she recommended & they just say to use off the shelf hydrating stuff, preferably no sulphate etc. I use my own range from options ltd for extensions

I haven't got my own range :( I'm not busy enough yet x

I use my own range too x

Options ?

Options ltd, google it they provide a whole hair care range with your own branding, it's exactly what most of the big name extension companies sell as their own.
It's cheap as chips and great to include an aftercare pack in your price of fitting- at least you know the client won't ruin their hair with Pantene!

Options ltd, google it they provide a whole hair care range with your own branding, it's exactly what most of the big name extension companies sell as their own.
It's cheap as chips and great to include an aftercare pack in your price of fitting- at least you know the client won't ruin their hair with Pantene!

Yeh I've been on there was going to buy samples bt you then had to buy a big order don't you

Hmmm is it £100 min order? Can't remember

Don't kno but I can't spend out 100 at the moment

No £ based order it's 12 pieces for min order and that includes minis too. My first order was less than £50

No £ based order it's 12 pieces for min order and that includes minis too. My first order was less than £50
Do you guys think it's the best then xx

Do you guys think it's the best then xx

I really like the conditioner and the oil!

But organix is good too from my own experience. I use Tigi sulphate free shampoo x

Latest posts

Back