Angel Locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Has anyone used them? Have heared there the same or similar to easilocks and tantrum? Has anyone used any of these xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I just fitted a set yesterday. Love Angie, customer service is great. I can't compare to easilocks/ tantrum as I haven't used them, but yes the locks are tiny. It took me a long time as its my first set in a year... !

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380357125.509675.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380357139.136471.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380357151.270810.jpg
This was only 170 bonds, 0.8g. I ordered 200 but didn't need them.
She is a Toni & guy hairdresser & didn't let me blend it as we'll as I'd like as I'm not a hairdresser lol.
God I was nervous!

View attachment 44046View attachment 44047View attachment 44048
This was only 170 bonds, 0.8g. I ordered 200 but didn't need them.
She is a Toni & guy hairdresser & didn't let me blend it as we'll as I'd like as I'm not a hairdresser lol.
God I was nervous!

Looks fab was that angel locks yes? Was her hair thick before or no .. Or would you say to order 200 anyway? How long did they last babes x

Are they the same as nanos can u put a pic of the bonds x

Looks fab was that angel locks yes? Was her hair thick before or no .. Or would you say to order 200 anyway? How long did they last babes x

Oh missed the first bit you wrote lol what was the hair like xxx

Yep it was angels locks, didn't take a pic of the locks though, how helpful of me lol! I'll grab a pic of them when I see her on mon but they are tiny.
She didn't necessarily have thick hair, but quite course (over processed).
Angie at angels locks said 200 bonds was excessive and she's only fitted 200 once or twice.
I managed to get 3 rows at the back, then a "v" at the crown & 4 rows in the sides if that helps xx

Yep it was angels locks, didn't take a pic of the locks though, how helpful of me lol! I'll grab a pic of them when I see her on mon but they are tiny.
She didn't necessarily have thick hair, but quite course (over processed).
Angie at angels locks said 200 bonds was excessive and she's only fitted 200 once or twice.
I managed to get 3 rows at the back, then a "v" at the crown & 4 rows in the sides if that helps xx

Just so I would know how much to order :) did you find the hair was fab? Was it thick root to tip xxx

Yes it was lush, I normally use celeb choice by beauty works as a comparison. We will have to see how it washes though.
There were no bits of cotton/ grey hairs in the bonds either! It's apparently German keratin which is a new one for me!

Yes it was lush, I normally use celeb choice by beauty works as a comparison. We will have to see how it washes though.
There were no bits of cotton/ grey hairs in the bonds either! It's apparently German keratin which is a new one for me!

Did it feel better then beauty works ???

About the same, but the last 3 sets of celeb choice have gone to straw after 2 washes (with extension shampoo) so I've given up on beauty works now :(

About the same, but the last 3 sets of celeb choice have gone to straw after 2 washes (with extension shampoo) so I've given up on beauty works now :(

Have you used anyone else before chick. I'm looking at high end cause have a few clients who want to spend higher :)

I've used a couple if budget that I didn't like. Then moved to celeb choice but I'd only recommend the dark colours, unless I was just unlucky with my 613/10's.
I was quite taken with angels locks as apparently you don't need maintenance at all till 3 months!

I've used a couple if budget that I didn't like. Then moved to celeb choice but I'd only recommend the dark colours, unless I was just unlucky with my 613/10's.
I was quite taken with angels locks as apparently you don't need maintenance at all till 3 months!

Did you look into tantrum and easilocks before trying angel locks? I'm really interested and spoke to angie a while back but I'm still unsure :(

You know my thoughts but here is the lock and a bond size vs micro be normal stick ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380365189.532806.jpg

Girls do you have any pics of the hair before fitting is it thick root to tip x

Girls do you have any pics of the hair before fitting is it thick root to tip x

Do these help?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380368223.838658.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380368275.293401.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380368309.753069.jpg

Latest posts

Back