Do you think I'm crazy, new salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you getting on Tjo, asking on a purely selfish level as I am hoping to start to get the ball rolling on my little project in the next few weeks....

i had a second viewing today, there is a bit of decorating to do and id need to lay a new flooring as currently there is carpet tiles and they are yucky. Hope to submit my first offer next week

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

i had a second viewing today, there is a bit of decorating to do and id need to lay a new flooring as currently there is carpet tiles and they are yucky. Hope to submit my first offer next week

Good luck!
I'm so excited for you!

thank you, i will keep you updated x

just a little up date iv been advised i do not need to apply for change of use due to the treatments im offering :)

also i have submitted my negotiation proposal and awaiting a response x

Good luck!!!!! I decided to throw caution to the wind and opened my own salon this year. I worked from home and had a small client base but what they bought in each month wasn't going to cover the rent rates, bills for a salon, my husband talked me into it, said that he had every faith in me and with a lot of hard work, sleepless nights and determination I've done it and its the best decision I made!! My business has turned over In the last 3 months since opening more than I could have imagined, no probs paying bills and i will soon have to start looking for staff as I'm working 6 days a week and well into the evenings on some of those days.

Follow your dreams, you only live once and with guts, dedication and determination you can do anything :) xxxx

Good luck!!!!! I decided to throw caution to the wind and opened my own salon this year. I worked from home and had a small client base but what they bought in each month wasn't going to cover the rent rates, bills for a salon, my husband talked me into it, said that he had every faith in me and with a lot of hard work, sleepless nights and determination I've done it and its the best decision I made!! My business has turned over In the last 3 months since opening more than I could have imagined, no probs paying bills and i will soon have to start looking for staff as I'm working 6 days a week and well into the evenings on some of those days.

Follow your dreams, you only live once and with guts, dedication and determination you can do anything :) xxxx

that is brilliant to hear, i hope im as successful as you x

Good luck Hun, so great to hear other people's success stories too :). I've just got all my finances in place going to see premises today and if I like It I'm going to put in an offer, oooh slightly nervous :) x

Good luck Hun, so great to hear other people's success stories too :). I've just got all my finances in place going to see premises today and if I like It I'm going to put in an offer, oooh slightly nervous :) x

I hope it goes ok. Iv not heard anything as yet i hate the wait :(

Can't believe I have only just seen this thread TJO! Remember I am going to be one of your first customers as my eyebrows are now looking like blimmen slugs! I am really pleased you're going for it Hun. What shop are you going for or can you not say yet?
Oh and can you book me in for as soon as you're open ;-) xx

this waiting is horrible :(

this waiting is horrible :(

Lol! I've been getting impatient on your behalf too! Can't you ring them? Xx

I am watching this thread with interest.

Went to view a potential building last night and am waiting to hear whether change of use is even an option so I am right there with you on the waiting front!

Hope all goes well, you are further along than I am!

Hope you get the answer soon! I've just had my offer approved for my premises very excited :) xx

i had my first offer refused but was expecting it, have put forward my second.

I am watching this thread with interest.

Went to view a potential building last night and am waiting to hear whether change of use is even an option so I am right there with you on the waiting front!

Hope all goes well, you are further along than I am!

hope you hear back soon about change of use

Hope you get the answer soon! I've just had my offer approved for my premises very excited :) xx

excellent do have move in dates yet

I'm about 6-7 weeks from opening. Looks like lots of new businesses on SG at the moment!

I'm about 6-7 weeks from opening. Looks like lots of new businesses on SG at the moment![/QUOi

it does which is brilliant shows the recession hasn't beaten us x

another week of waiting :(

Latest posts

Back