Do you think I'm crazy, new salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another week of waiting :(

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

What's taking them so long? Perhaps you should call their agents and advise that you've spotted another property but need to place an offer by Thursday as its already been exchanged on? Is this deal on or not?

;)

What's taking them so long? Perhaps you should call their agents and advise that you've spotted another property but need to place an offer by Thursday as its already been exchanged on? Is this deal on or not?

;)

maybe they don't want to lease it ;)
if they don't accept this offer im walking, there will be others :)

That is a very long wait. I'd phone and find out what's going it shouldn't take this long. When was the last time you spoke with them?

the agent is still waiting to hear back :(

im going insane

i just want a yes or no, its really not that difficult

put pressure on them hun we started our journey with our premises in march, we lost the first shop as someone else put in a higher bid, negotiations and everything else took soooooo long, we were in a bidding war and nearly lost this shop but we have exchanged contracts and get the keys on the 22nd july, we are dealing with a shopping centre so slightly different to high street shops and lots of hoops to jump through as they are sooo picky!

oh where in essex are you tjo? we are setting up our salon in romford

put pressure on them hun we started our journey with our premises in march, we lost the first shop as someone else put in a higher bid, negotiations and everything else took soooooo long, we were in a bidding war and nearly lost this shop but we have exchanged contracts and get the keys on the 22nd july, we are dealing with a shopping centre so slightly different to high street shops and lots of hoops to jump through as they are sooo picky!

good luck, sounds like it was stressful but you got there x x

oh where in essex are you tjo? we are setting up our salon in romford

im looking at braintree x

Thanks it's been a long process and still soo much to do xx

the landlord is not prepared to move from his first offer so i am going to look elsewhere x :)

the landlord is not prepared to move from his first offer so i am going to look elsewhere x :)

Everything for a reason. Xx

You'd have thought the landlord would have decided that straight away!!

Good luck with looking else where x

yes why it took a week to decide that iv no idea.
i wonder if the fact i look young, have a child and do beauty make people think i will just say yes. probably not but you never know :)

there will be others and like you say everything for a reason x

Arh sorry to hear that it didn't work out hun as pp said wasn't meant to be, in sure you'll find something else and it'll be ten times better x

thank you, im a true believer of something better will come along.

That's a bummer! It wasn't meant to be, something bigger and better is just around the corner ;-) xx

Latest posts

Back