first attempt at GEL IT!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look v coolio Joanne :)... love the glitter tips :D

im loving the gel it! too... as im sure everyones gathered by now.....lol
cos theres such a great offer on at the mo im gonna have to get myself another lamp with free kit too (i paid full price for both last time as well)....it will make work so much easier with 2 lamps ;)

Jess
xox

Very stunning Joanne, I'd be real chuffed :wink2:

antnbuckley said:
very very nice joanna, i'm impressed:D

xx
how cool was that jo!!

it has that efffect doent it what is your fav colour!
JackieMc said:
They're lovely Joanne, I haven't used Boogie Nights on myself for a couole of months now, got the itch to do them again after seeing yours!

Jackie

with the offer on at the mo every little helps, especially with your new shop opening?
Sparklepink said:
they look v coolio Joanne :)... love the glitter tips :D

im loving the gel it! too... as im sure everyones gathered by now.....lol
cos theres such a great offer on at the mo im gonna have to get myself another lamp with free kit too (i paid full price for both last time as well)....it will make work so much easier with 2 lamps ;)

Jess
xox

hiya, i was tempted to have a go with gel it, but i really didnt want to get a whole new system and i do love my Brisa, the only thing that turns my head a little is the lack of colours and shades. (i am told these are coming soon) but i am still intrested in gel it. I have heard someone say they didnt like the blush much, this bothered me as it was the blush i was really tempted by, am i right in saying that this is the one that coveres any blips in the nail bed or is it one of the other ? how do you find the blush ? also is there a sparkly pink one ? and how white is the white ? is there a soft white ?

sorry for all the questions, thanks guys xxx

angie,
here are the colours hun
clear it.clear
french it...bright white
white it.....soft white
pink it........intense pink (in the pot looks like the red colour (polish)used in american manicure) if you get me jist
blush it......soft pink
edge it.......natural free edge
and the one your after i think is
cover it.............for nail bed coverage in the pot it looks like a baby pinky/peachey colour

joannerowsell said:
angie,
here are the colours hun
clear it.clear
french it...bright white
white it.....soft white
pink it........intense pink
blush it......soft pink
cover it.............for nail bed coverage in the pot it looks like a baby pinky colour

thank you, and do you rate them all.....

i must admit only tried clear it and finish it so far
will get my sister in law round during the week and try all of them
the one that really excites me is edge it it is a pale pale opaque see through cream/satiny colour(my descriptions are pants...lol)
its nice to have one to do a totally natural look

do you have to be trained by ez flow to buy it or can i buy a sample/trial kit

NailStyle said:
do you have to be trained by ez flow to buy it or can i buy a sample/trial kit

I must have drunk to much wine Amber I have just seen your user name change within a second (must sober up)

no i dont think you do
email maria [email protected] i dont have the new price list with the gels on
or send her a pm.....she is known as navigator...she will help you...she's brill

lell said:
I must have drunk to much wine Amber I have just seen your user name change within a second (must sober up)

lmao....well amberrose was confusing people as my name is angie, i only put ambererose (my daughters name) when i first joined as i didnt think i would be staying...now i am hooked and wanted to use my real name but someone is already angie so i went with my bus name instead. its not the drink lol

joannerowsell said:
no i dont think you do
email maria [email protected] i dont have the new price list with the gels on
or send her a pm.....she is known as navigator...she will help you...she's brill

thanks babes xxx

good job you left you piccy up there ang

yeah or that would have thrown us Lol And Me calling you Amber :irked:
Well Angie I like the new name :hug:

NailStyle said:
thank you, and do you rate them all.....

joannerowsell said:
clear it.clear
french it...bright white
white it.....soft white
pink it........intense pink (in the pot looks like the red colour (polish)used in american manicure) if you get me jist
blush it......soft pink
cover it.............for nail bed coverage in the pot it looks like a baby pinky/peachey colour

clear it... its crystal clear great over nat nails as an overlay or on french tips.... i did a set of clear it on a reg client today who normally has just pink acrylic overlays and she loved it :)... they looked wicked n vvv glossy which was just what we were looking for
french it...white it and edge it.... all v coolio french tip colours....edge it does look so natural....lovely and creamy and teamed with pink it... its just like an american manicure finish but sooooo muchio glossier that just polish with my fave product at the mo finish it on top!!
like Jo said pink it fabbio.... like american man pinkio....i use it mainly with edge it at the mo but i know its great with french it too
blush it... just like a soft french pink ... even looks nice all on its own as a nice pink finish :)
cover it... as Jo said its a coolio shade for helping with minor imperfections and extending thoses nail beds (just like you would with yor custom blended design sculpt powders....pansy and wall flower etc...)

oops i seem to have rabbited on a bit.... like the ad says....love it!...i think i do........well i rate the gel it shade as tip top they are fabbio..... 7 shades....mmm which do i pick???.......

Jess
xox

joannerowsell said:
angie,
here are the colours hun
clear it.clear
french it...bright white
white it.....soft white
blush it......soft pink

Joanne, is the French It as bright and intense as Brisa White Sculpting gel??
Also what is consistensy of these gels? Are they gooey or like Brisa and Akzentz Natural, fluffy and light?

Anna from Toronto said:
Joanne, is the French It as bright and intense as Brisa White Sculpting gel??
Also what is consistensy of these gels? Are they gooey or like Brisa and Akzentz Natural, fluffy and light?

the french it is an intense white tip, like our truly white powder. it gives you a pure white free edge. now the consistency, it has a thick honey like consistency and doesnt seem to be as gooey as some other gels can be.

Thank you Antony!!

Latest posts

Back