first attempt at GEL IT!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking at changing my gel system and I am looking into bothe Brisa and Gel it.
I do prefer to have a choice of colours and Gel It seems to have that :D

well done joanne they are fab !! :D

lell said:
I am looking at changing my gel system and I am looking into bothe Brisa and Gel it.
I do prefer to have a choice of colours and Gel It seems to have that :D
looka that post jess wrote re lamp and free kit?

here , here , easy to work with, as the two boys from usa said " its easy with easy flow!"
antnbuckley said:
the french it is an intense white tip, like our truly white powder. it gives you a pure white free edge. now the consistency, it has a thick honey like consistency and doesnt seem to be as gooey as some other gels can be.

Well I have took everyones advice and comments on board and have ordered my Gel It kit ;) Thanks Ant for all your help :hug:

good for you!
lell said:
Well I have took everyones advice and comments on board and have ordered my Gel It kit ;) Thanks Ant for all your help :hug:

They look really lovely. I hope mine turn out as good as those. Hope your proud of them.

:D Well done! :D

Hiya, hope your all well xxx

I was also interested in gel it and asked if i needed any Ez Flow training b4 i could order the kit, i was told that as i had been trained in Brisa i didn't need any more. I was really impressed as to me this is a compliment to Creative, that they trust the training i have had to be of a high standard to enable me to use there kit. How lovely that different companies can be so professional and kind..then when i rang to place my order the lady Maria was also really nice and helpful.
I remember when i was looking at who to train with and a man from Calgel rang to ask if i had made my mind up, i told him i was going with Creative and he said "great choice as there training is excellent" i thought this was very nice of him to say.
I will always be a Creative girl at heart as for me its where it all started and for all the right reasons, but its lovely to see such harmony among other companies.

There is enough for everyone...

xxxx

feel for sure you will like the kit its got a lot in it, brisa is a builder gel you should have no problems useing gelIt as this a builder gel too!, have a special guest coming to a demo evening if you fancy popping along on wednes evening?, its all about "gel it"
NailStyle said:
Hiya, hope your all well xxx

I was also interested in gel it and asked if i needed any Ez Flow training b4 i could order the kit, i was told that as i had been trained in Brisa i didn't need any more. I was really impressed as to me this is a compliment to Creative, that they trust the training i have had to be of a high standard to enable me to use there kit. How lovely that different companies can be so professional and kind..then when i rang to place my order the lady Maria was also really nice and helpful.
I remember when i was looking at who to train with and a man from Calgel rang to ask if i had made my mind up, i told him i was going with Creative and he said "great choice as there training is excellent" i thought this was very nice of him to say.
I will always be a Creative girl at heart as for me its where it all started and for all the right reasons, but its lovely to see such harmony among other companies.

There is enough for everyone...

xxxx

absolutly fab! said:
feel for sure you will like the kit its got a lot in it, brisa is a builder gel you should have no problems useing gelIt as this a builder gel too!, have a special guest coming to a demo evening if you fancy popping along on wednes evening?, its all about "gel it"

hey thanks for the invite but your a bit far from me, and i don't do motorways, dual carridgeways, reverse park or 3 point turns...but thanks ...let us know how it goes xxxx

so u just go forward!!!!!!!!!! on wards and upwards!!!!!
NailStyle said:
hey thanks for the invite but your a bit far from me, and i don't do motorways, dual carridgeways, reverse park or 3 point turns...but thanks ...let us know how it goes xxxx

well remembered!! you can use glittter with the clear gel?
joannerowsell said:
angie,
here are the colours hun
clear it.clear
french it...bright white
white it.....soft white
pink it........intense pink (in the pot looks like the red colour (polish)used in american manicure) if you get me jist
blush it......soft pink
edge it.......natural free edge
and the one your after i think is
cover it.............for nail bed coverage in the pot it looks like a baby pinky/peachey colour

they are lovely Jo, why do you live so far away you could come and do mine , ive never had gel anils before would be lovely to have a lovely bling pair
x

lucia.there's a house down my road up for sale...you could do mine too

That would be cool girl we could just throw all the kids in there hun and be rid of them lol
x

Latest posts

Back