my brand new nail bar open phew!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
just like to say quickly i opened my nail bar today, i had a soft opening (my friends my regulars) just to sort out any teething problems. there wasn't any. i am just so over the moon, i have been wound up like a coil spring these last couple of weeks, when i got in my car to go home i just started laughing my head off, don't know why but couldn't stop then i was smiling all the way home, had loads coming for price list and got 3 bookings. i also would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who is involved with this site, i have spent hours and hours looking through previous post, and i know i wouldn't have got this far s soon without you all. p.s i am not saying i'm a super duper best nail tech in the world eva but i have learned so much through this site and through the wonderful training acadamy creative, and hopefully will learn more and more. so i thank you all

janice xx

Congratulations on your first day!!! The best of luck for the future, onwards and upwards :hug:

We need pictures :D

Congratulations and well done. My husband has signed a one year lease on a salon for me in a village nearby and so now it is my turn to get wound up and nervous!
Trinity Nails said:
Congratulations on your first day!!! The best of luck for the future, onwards and upwards :hug:

We need pictures :D

chanails said:
just like to say quickly i opened my nail bar today, i had a soft opening (my friends my regulars) just to sort out any teething problems. there wasn't any. i am just so over the moon, i have been wound up like a coil spring these last couple of weeks, when i got in my car to go home i just started laughing my head off, don't know why but couldn't stop then i was smiling all the way home, had loads coming for price list and got 3 bookings. i also would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who is involved with this site, i have spent hours and hours looking through previous post, and i know i wouldn't have got this far s soon without you all. p.s i am not saying i'm a super duper best nail tech in the world eva but i have learned so much through this site and through the wonderful training acadamy creative, and hopefully will learn more and more. so i thank you all

janice xx

well done on your opening... I too am in the middle of buying an existing business. just got the books today, nervous? Oh yeah :!: I do have my own clients from home and there are the clients from the shop, also there are four sunbeds and a treatment room. Any tips? :hug: And all the best for 2005 x

Well done on your opening bet you was grinning from ear to ear and so you should
All the best for the future.

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations. i take my hat off to all you brave people taking the big step of opening your own place. maybe when my children are bigger.

Congratulations on your opening day and very best wishes for the future.

Congratulations on opening your new salon. I am doing the same at the moment and am still trying to get my head around what we need to do. Tips would be welcome!!!!!

May the future be nothing but rosy for you :biggrin: :hug:

Wohoooooooooooooooo

Congrats on first day Jan, I knew you'd be ok. I know i've not seen it in the flesh as yet but the pics you sent look beauty!!!

Love Louise x

well done and hope you are very successful x

wishing you every success with your new venture, and a full diary too.

Congratulations Janice....may it be a wondefully successful venture for you!

Here is to a full book and a wondeful future for you xxxxx

Excellent hun congratualtions on your new nail bar and may it all go well for you
x

Congratulations :hug: , I bet it's like a dream come try. I wish you all the best. How about some pic's xxxx

Congratulations...well done on taking the brave step of opening you own salon. Wishing you all the best for the future. :wink2:

Congratulations Janice - how exciting! :biggrin:

Well done you!! Maybe one day!

All the very best Janice, I hope you have all your hard work paid back with lots and lots of lurrrrrrrvly customers :)

:smack: Ha, just read my post back. I meant I bet it's like a dream come true ( not 'a dream come try') bloomin' blonde's!!

Latest posts

Back