my brand new nail bar open phew!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations. No wonder you are smiling, you have every reason to be very very proud of yourself. Best of luck for the future.

Congratulations and lots of best wishes for the future xxx

thank you all for such kind replies, i will post some pics just as soon as i can i have took some just need to sort out how to put them on here, as for any advise i will try but if anyone as any paticular advise they need pm me and i will try and answer. i applied for licence ages ago in nov 2004 which gave me loads of time, so i got every thing ready, started taking pictures of all the nails i do with my regulars now i have a wonderfull display. this as helped loads people just look and say i want them, i started buying stuff gradually so doesn't feel like i have spent as much as i have, i decided on the rem horizon nail bar i shopped around for this and managed to get cheaper than most suppliers, i went to ikea got loads of stuff really good prices if anyone wants a display the have a really nice glass one for 35.00 pounds it looks really nice, it has safety glass in so no probs . i also did some more training which so glad i did, and can not wait to do more. i honestly think that is the key to success the more training the more confident you are. its not good enough just to do nails now with so much competition, as soon as i get comfy at work and get in to a routine i will be getting myself off back to creative for some more training.

Congratulations Janice, all the best for the future
x

big congratulations ,you brave thing :D

[QUOTE=chanails hi well done i was just wondering if you were ever mobile in barnsley?how did you find it? i have been qualified in l&p for 4 weeks i,m also off to do the brisa induction on thursday also will you be needing any help in the near future as i'm also looking for salon experience and a possible job eventually
thanks and good luck
joolz

congratulations hun hopefully i will get there some day! x
zoe

WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST LUCK IN THE WORLD XXXX

JAYNYEM XXX

Trinity Nails said:
Congratulations on your first day!!! The best of luck for the future, onwards and upwards :hug:

We need pictures :D

hiya tell me a bit more about your self,

i would have killed for some help on fri and sat, i could pay you comission on what you take. like most people do on here. to be honest i was never that good when i first started, so maybe you would like to wait a while. mobile in bsly sometimes good sometimes not so, don't think i could have managed on just mobile money, i also work for an insurance company, so much competition although i have been doing nails 2 years now so built up quite a few. if i were you i would advertise in independant chronicle not as good. saying newly qualified models needed. and 15.00 or something like that just to get you experience. if you could work in a salon then do a few mobile and at home would be good. most salons don't let u do mobile though. i would as long as you didn't take any of my customers.

see ya later pop in if you want you could do one of my nails, maybe you could help me in the future.
take care jan x

hi ya i posted a reply to ypu message on the board
jan x

Latest posts

Back