My fitness pal iPhone app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooh I've been using this it's great ! How do you add friends? X

Oooooh I've been using this it's great ! How do you add friends? X

At the bottom of the my fitness pal screen there is a little friends icon. Click that & then click on the tab that says add a friend.

mine name on there is dan2218 your welcome to add me :)

Anyone else is welcome to add me too xxx

I'm finding this fitness pal quite easy to be honest.

I'm allowed 1380 calories a day & I'm usually around 100 under that.

I'm not really eating 'diet' food either. today for example I would of had.

Breakfast - scrambled egg on 2 pieces of brown buttered toast.

Dinner - strawberry nutri grain bar & a bowl of special k with semi skimmed milk.

Tea - 1/2 a ham & mushroom pizza (from asda pizza counter) a small weightwatchers garlic bread, low fat coleslaw with tomatoes & cucumber.

Snacks - fab lolly, a curly wurly & a can of diet coke.

& if I'm hungry after my tea (usually when I'm sat watching the soaps!) I'll have a cup of tea with a couple of choc digestives.

I think that's quite a lot to eat whilst dieting & I'm still within my calories for the day :) x

*** edited to add *** I know I'm losing weight as my belly & face aren't as bloated.. that's the first sign of weightloss for me.

I'm going to sign up now, you've all inspired me. Thank you. x

I've just started this today. For the first week I'm going to try & do very little carbs in order to kickstart my weightloss, then just eat healthily. I'm loulabelle13 if anyone wants to be my friend :) . Love that we can come on here & support eachother

Good luck everyone xx

I'm definitely going to record everything now. This thread has pushed me.

Did a wee 20 min Kinect workout tonight and completed My Diary for today. I'm TweezerHappy if anyone would like to add me.

Ooft! Adding friends. That's it, I'm committed now!

I've just started this myself today too, I'm misscouture1112. Good luck everyone x

Have never heard of this but clearly need it in my life! Half a stone to lose for my wedding :)

Gotta say I'm a massive fan of the ww app just to keep track of what I'm eating, have downloaded the fitness pal app so will take a look at that one too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've gone on a friending frenzy 😃

I can't find this app when I search it?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331597059.013430.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331597059.013430.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 66
Hi everyone,

I've just started using this app. Absolutely loving it so far. Really good free app. Please add me as would love some encouragement. User name is dan_ii27.

Thanks ladies!

Ooohhh! I use this too but have been slack of late, but desperately need to shift a stone before I go on holiday in June!! I am poorly with bronchitis at the mo, but hope to be well enough to start on Monday! I could use all the help I can get if people want to add me too?! My wotsit is jostebbens I think!!

Hi everyone,

I've just started using this app. Absolutely loving it so far. Really good free app. Please add me as would love some encouragement. User name is dan_ii27.

Thanks ladies!

Added you x x

I haven't been weighed yet as I am doing this once a month on the last day of each month.

I can feel my clothes getting looser though so last night when my pyjama bottoms fell down lol I measured myself & I've lost 2 inches off my thighs, 1 inch from my waist & 1 inch from my hips... I'm really pleased with this! I've only been doing fitness pal for 2 weeks, absolutely loving the app! think I've honestly found my way to lose this weight, good luck everyone xx

Been using it for a year it's fab!!! Lost 2 stone on it at one point! I'm a bit of a yo-yoer tho! Need to get back onto it strictly! X

If u keep up to it n get in the routine of using it daily you definatly keep the weight off! X

If u keep up to it n get in the routine of using it daily you definatly keep the weight off! X

That's what I found in the past too. As soon as I stopped using the app I lost track of what I was eating and before you know it...

Latest posts

Back