My fitness pal iPhone app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've added you aswel.
I do find it very useful, even on bad weeks when I really slip up it makes me realise how badly I've done, and it does make me realise the true amount of calories in things, like the other week I thought I was being healthy having a stir fry, there was 801 calories in it! haha x

Oops.. I tried it once before but then didn't bother - plus having friends via the app saves clogging this site with our weight loss !!
Thats why I thought it would help having others being able to see your food diary ! Gulp - going to be strict this time. Xx

Oops.. I tried it once before but then didn't bother - plus having friends via the app saves clogging this site with our weight loss !!
Thats why I thought it would help having others being able to see your food diary ! Gulp - going to be strict this time. Xx

Haha I've just made my food diary public in the hope it might make me be a bit better. x

I've only got mine for 'friends ' to view... Lol x

My diary is fully viewable, lol

Dread to think what people viewing my diary are thinking to themselfs haha

I have chocolate for breakfast every morning (but still losing weight!) x

People can see what I'm eating?? Oh no hahaha....best be healthy now.......xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

People can see what I'm eating?? Oh no hahaha....best be healthy now.......xx

You can set your diary to private on the settings, I do like looking what people eat though I've got to be honest lol. Sometimes I think hmm that sounds tasty & I make it for tea later on in the week so gives me ideas what I can cook (gets boring eating the same meals all the time) I also like to see people lose weight, because if they've had a fairly decent loss I go view there diarys for that week to see what exactly they've done to loose it :) x

You can set your diary to private on the settings, I do like looking what people eat though I've got to be honest lol. Sometimes I think hmm that sounds tasty & I make it for tea later on in the week so gives me ideas what I can cook (gets boring eating the same meals all the time) I also like to see people lose weight, because if they've had a fairly decent loss I go view there diarys for that week to see what exactly they've done to loose it :) x

What a great excuse for looking, I've been doing it out of pure noseiness haha xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

What a great excuse for looking, I've been doing it out of pure noseiness haha xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hmm worth a peek!! Ha bet we all have weird and random stuff on there... When is everyone's weigh days? Mine is Monday mornings! Xx

Haha Nah I'll leave it as it is,will give me bit more motivation...although my big kids dinner of chicken dippers and smiley faces isn't very encouraging haha...still under calorie goal though...for the minute ;-)

Haha Nah I'll leave it as it is,will give me bit more motivation...although my big kids dinner of chicken dippers and smiley faces isn't very encouraging haha...still under calorie goal though...for the minute ;-)

Ha why not.. Ive just sent you friend request.. Ooh chick dippers yummy! 😏

Ha why not.. Ive just sent you friend request.. Ooh chick dippers yummy! 😏

Accepted :)
It was nice too lol...must have some willpower over the chocolate digestives.....x

Am I being really silly?! I can't see anyone's food diary,just their news feed.....x

Accepted :)
It was nice too lol...must have some willpower over the chocolate digestives.....x

Brill x
Anyone else I can add please? More the merrier!? X

Oooh I've just gone onto website and done it there :) x

Oooh I've just gone onto website and done it there :) x

Can't see your diary hun? have you changed diary settings to friends view x

Can't see your diary hun? have you changed diary settings to friends view x

Think I just did? Can you see it now? Lol...I'm so bad with technology!! X

Think I just did? Can you see it now? Lol...I'm so bad with technology!! X

Yey gotcha ... Well within your calories ! Xx

Yey gotcha ... Well within your calories ! Xx

Had a good day!! Although I don't do it So strictly at weekend so I'm bound to make up for it then lol...thanks hun xx

Had a good day!! Although I don't do it So strictly at weekend so I'm bound to make up for it then lol...thanks hun xx

Sounds like me.... Ha I've gotta try harder, I'm a stone and a half heavier than this time last year!! More importantly the clothes I wore at crimbo are tooooo tight!!
Gym everyday this week ..... Hopefully? Out 3 nights on the trot ( unexpectedly ) arghh watch out for my minus calories !!

Sharing with others might help me be a bit stricter... Xx

I started this mon!! Anyone done well using this, and does it help to add friends ?
My user name is azendi x

Hi, I've just added you.

I've lost about 22lbs so far since 1st Jan & over half of that is since I started mfp in march.

My diary is open to my friends so that people can see it & give me pointers if they think I'm going wrong somewhere. It definitely helps to have friends on the site to motivate you.

Good luck! X

Latest posts

Back