New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dollface it is exciting [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] hope I look as good as you at 37 weeks but from past experiences not looking likely lol [emoji30][emoji30] I morph into a huge whale from week 35 , congrats Julia I haven't a small age gap like that my my friend is pregnant with her second and that's like a 1.5 age gap [emoji6] good luck for scan though Xxx

Here's my chunky boy at 2 months old! Just been for his checks with the doctor and after weighing 7lb 13oz at birth he now weighs 12lb 5oz [emoji15] my little chunk [emoji170]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1479831515.670686.jpg

How are you doing dollface ??? [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] any baby yet Xxx

I wish Lydia hehe! No signs yet I think she's way to comfortable going to try a hot curry tomorrow, I thought about trying acupuncture. Hope you're well [emoji4]

Haha I'm fine hopefully won't be long for you Xxx

Aaaaaah still no signs, getting inpatient now just want to meet her! Went and had my nails done today so at least they'll be one part of me that looks okay during the birth [emoji23]

I know I hate the last couple weeks !!! Get as much rest as you can keep pampering yourself you deserve it [emoji5]️[emoji5]️[emoji5]️

This is baby girl (grand daughter) at 2 and a half months. Layla is growing so fast. She was 5 pounds 7 ounces at birth and now at almost 3 months she's just over 12 pounds.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 17
After a speedy 4 hour labour Orlaith was born on the 8th December a healthy 7lbs 6oz she is the best Christmas present I could ask for a bit tired but we are so in love with her
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481403176.310590.jpg

As the title says really. Would be nice to see who's pregnant now or recently had one,how far along are you, scan etc
only because we all seem to be commenting on OLD threads and hard to keep up with how everyone's doing at the mo

I'm 30+4 due august 14th with my 1st. Here's a couple of my scan pics...

I'm pregnant myself. I'm going to have my baby son the first week of March. After that it's back to the grind stone.

Huge congratulations dollface [emoji324][emoji322][emoji324][emoji322]she is beautiful and love the name Xxx

Huge congratulations dollface [emoji324][emoji322][emoji324][emoji322]she is beautiful and love the name Xxx
Thanks Lydia, I still can't believe she is here, I've spent most of today just staring at her [emoji28] xx

After a speedy 4 hour labour Orlaith was born on the 8th December a healthy 7lbs 6oz she is the best Christmas present I could ask for a bit tired but we are so in love with her View attachment 202605

Congratulations she is a little beauty [emoji7] what a gorgeous name! Perfect Christmas present [emoji177] xxx

Aww, doll face she's adorable! And I love her name x

I'm only 15 weeks myself and it seems like June is going to take forever to get here!

Aww, doll face she's adorable! And I love her name x

I'm only 15 weeks myself and it seems like June is going to take forever to get here!
Thank you linzi. I can't believe she's nearly 2 weeks old it's all gone so quickly and a blur at the same time.
Is it your 1st? It will fly by make the most of sleeping and lie ins now hehe x

Thank you linzi. I can't believe she's nearly 2 weeks old it's all gone so quickly and a blur at the same time.
Is it your 1st? It will fly by make the most of sleeping and lie ins now hehe x
:) Oh it does fly in! Make the most of your time - and don't listen to anyone who tries to tell you what to do. By all means, they can advise away, but don't let them dictate. You know what's best for your daughter (which I bet still sounds weird when you say it? :D)

No, I have a ten year old daughter (which has also flown past, btw!). Oh tell me about it, I'm a bit terrified at going back to all that, haha! At least now, she can get up and get herself a drink or a snack or something!

Congratulations Dollface, she's gorgeous [emoji8]

I'm just 16 weeks now, so also due in June. Been quite sick and finding pregnancy quite tiring having my little boy (just turned 1) during the day and then working most evenings and Saturdays too!! But love my little family and wouldn't change it for the world really!

Can't wait until new year !!! I'm 26 weeks Sunday and hoping Jan and Feb will go quick then march is last month as I'm due 1st week of April !!!! So hopefully my theory will work

Ahhh so excited I can finally join in the thread. I had my 12 week scan yesterday and due 21st July!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484086451.264459.jpg

Latest posts

Back