Nouveau Blink & Go lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think they are the fan singles but with no bulb on the bottom..... using the individual lash glue, but sticking 1mm away from lid,,,:idea:
this is what they look and sound like to me, im curious about the 3D lash.

what's 3d lash?

3D is a lash company. They offer training and lash products.

Hey everyone i've just invested in Blink & Go and im doing my training on Tuesday. :) Just thought i would add i'm a very small new salon.

A reason i'm investing in the brand is for the exclusivity factor and the reputation of Nouveau. My colleague has used Nouveau and i've had the Nouveau semi-permenant lashes on before. No problems what so ever! I also love the fact that Blink & go come in coloured lashes!

Everyone i spoke to have been soo helpful and reassuring that if i have any problems all i need to do is phone. I also use Creative, Minx, Popits and Sienna X. As i am opening a premium salon. Nails.Lashes.Tan.

Thanks very much geeg for reassuring me. As i haven't had them on. I can't wait tho! I totally agree that some people find that if a service is quicker it has to be of less quality which is not the case. Great example - popits!

Hey everyone i've just invested in Blink & Go and im doing my training on Tuesday. :) Just thought i would add i'm a very small new salon.

A reason i'm investing in the brand is for the exclusivity factor and the reputation of Nouveau. My colleague has used Nouveau and i've had the Nouveau semi-permenant lashes on before. No problems what so ever! I also love the fact that Blink & go come in coloured lashes!

Everyone i spoke to have been soo helpful and reassuring that if i have any problems all i need to do is phone. I also use Creative, Minx, Popits and Sienna X. As i am opening a premium salon. Nails.Lashes.Tan.

Thanks very much geeg for reassuring me. As i haven't had them on. I can't wait tho! I totally agree that some people find that if a service is quicker it has to be of less quality which is not the case. Great example - popits!

Sounds like you have done your homework and chosen total best quality brands. It has now been two weeks and my Blink and go lashes are perfect .. not had one single issue .. they are still full and gorgeous :green: YOu have done the total right thing and you will get all the marketing help and education help you need with Nouveau rest assured. The best of luck to you but you sound as if you have made all the right decisions and have the exact right mental attitude. :green:

It seems you've really understood what we mean by buying in to a BRAND. It is so much more than applying lashes - you're becoming part of something much bigger in to which we're putting constant and full marketing, passion, budget and sheer hard work!

Good luck, we're here if you need us!

hey guys, i am new to this site, and have read all the threads on this topic.

I have a small salon (8 therapists) and have bought into this brand concept, and i think it will be a good investment. We all do our 1st days training on the 23rd (in salon) and have already got both my training days full with model priced treatments. I am also offering a discount week for £20 basic tops lashes, which is also booking up very well, the first week i hope to make quite a bit back - after that i don't reckon it will be long before ill have broken even with it being xmas. The rest will be profit. If you look at the kit, and think about how many lashes and also strip lashes you get, the potential profit is massive!

I am sure in a different environment to the show the lashes are applied with greater results and i think when i charge full price for the lashes for December ill include a removal...

It will be down to how you choose to promote it, using the brand concept.. (Im sending some of my girls into town in green tu-tu's massive lashes and nails to hand out special offer flyers:green:!!!! hee hee!) and use the most of the marketing material and help on offer from the company; who i have to say i have been extremely happy with up to now. I am sure a company with such a good reputation as nouveau are not prepared to take any chances on salons being unhappy with their product. Any problems and i have no hesitation they would do all to resolve it.

I for one cant wait to launch this in my business, i think its been money very well spent.

Naomi Waite

Last edited:
Think your quite right Naomi. Hope it all goes well xx

thanks allyballyB. I cant tell you how excited i am! Love getting new ranges..xxxx

Having looked into different lash companies myself i'm curious as to any feedback on the Blink & Go lashes.

I would like to have seen a photo of Gigi's before and after. It would prove a point. Have you trained yet ??

Hi all...I see this post is still running so thought I'd point out that we've removed the log in area for consumers so now it's easier to get right to the nitty gritty of the site and see for yourself what the fuss is about from a consumer angle. Our featured salon is also on there, so you can see how it's been a success for them.

Hope that helps. As ever, we're here if you need anything answering.

Is this feedback on the company website? No offence intended but if it is i'd rather hear impartial views

hi, i've been doing blink and go since last year and i have to say i love it, and so does all my clients, please feel free to have a look at my album, range of blink and go i've done on different people, my experience is that you need to practise, like any new skill. I haven't had any problems with the lashes such as clumping or poking people in the eye, this would be due to the application. This is just my own views from personal experience, it is expensive to invest into but you are investing into the brand not just the technique, the make up range is also fab and sells well. I use it all the time now.
see what you think after you've done your own research.

Is this feedback on the company website? No offence intended but if it is i'd rather hear impartial views

All I was doing was updating you that the website now held more information than when the post first began as we've updated many areas giving more info and showing elements like featured salon, so you can see what other business think of the service - I'm not trying to implement any personal or company views, so please don't think that!!

Having looked into different lash companies myself i'm curious as to any feedback on the Blink & Go lashes.

I was considering training in Blink & Go so went to a salon to have them applied, they lasted 3 days before they started falling out, so I wont be buying into the concept needless to say.

And what about all the other thousands of people who have had great experiences with Blink & Go???

How silly to blame a system for what seems to be the technician's fault (or maybe even your own). At the end of the day the success and lasting ability of a system is down to the technician who applies it or how well the clients look after their purchase.

My Blink & Go actually lasted for longer than they advised me they would.

All I was doing was updating you that the website now held more information than when the post first began as we've updated many areas giving more info and showing elements like featured salon, so you can see what other business think of the service - I'm not trying to implement any personal or company views, so please don't think that!!

Yes, but with all due respect any issues that people are having with any of the nouveau services aren't going to be posted on the company site.

I'm not a consumer, i'm asking because this is a service i want to add and having looked at other lash companies and weighing up the feedback iv'e received i have decided to train with Nouveau starting the end of July.

IT's a big investment as i'm looking at adding the other services offered by Nouveau and needed to do a little research on each company and weigh that up on it's own merits, rather than feedback from company websites.

I didn't mean to offend and hope it wasn't taken that way, just looking for other professionals opinions

Kind regards,x

Good choice debbie

well, i did blink n go training and invested alot of money, sometimes you have to speculate to acculmalate! Its about believing in the company and yourself.

How come we alway hear bad about a company not the good??? You cannot knock something if you have not tried it. You only pay for for what you get!

I give Noveau a pat on the back, well done

Im glad i did it and spent all that money, scarey at the time tho but i would do it again knowing what i know now!

oh nooo i can see myself spending too much money at the manchester show maybe i should stay away and browse the internet, there is less temptation haha.

im not sure a client would be happy to pay much for 2-3 weeks but saying that they still come back for infils.

ooooh cant wait to see

I do loads of Express lashes, my prices include soak off. If done correctly they will not damage or pull other lashes out. They are ment for special occassions where fuller lashes are wanted and individuals may not always give that look. I have picutres of my lashes on my profile.

Latest posts

Back