Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is the least busy day to go?

oooh you crack me up Lynn Lool :wink2:

Decided now gonna go sun as I want to meet up with a few peeps x

If you change your mind, you could always meet me on Tuesday :lol:

I've just been sent an exclusive invitation to the silver anniversary champagne celebration at pro beauty this year, does everyone who's been before get this same invite too or have a been lucky n got a special invite?
My friend hasn't received one and we went together last year.

I'm looking forward to Pro Beauty and especially seeing the new IBX product :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just been sent an exclusive invitation to the silver anniversary champagne celebration at pro beauty this year, does everyone who's been before get this same invite too or have a been lucky n got a special invite?
My friend hasn't received one and we went together last year.

I'm looking forward to Pro Beauty and especially seeing the new IBX product :)

I haven't been sent one!!!!!

I haven't been sent one!!!!!

Eeek I wonder why I have then, I'm quite excited as I rarely get extras like invites :)
I've got until 23rd Dec to accept or decline :)

I got one of these too! But I have never been before.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I already booked my ticket that's probably why! Too eager lol

I got one of these too! But I have never been before.

Boolou have you found where to RSVP? I can't work it out lol.

Hazel eyes usually we leave it until last moment to book our tickets ;)

I think it might be online? But mine is iny maiden name, not sure if it's still valid.

I think it might be online? But mine is iny maiden name, not sure if it's still valid.

Mine was in my fake business name, not even my own name (I was flustered when we had to have a business name and newly into the scene I didn't know if I would get spam mail so gave a fake name - I'm now Pixie 😳)
And I did try explaining on the door but she just said "S'ok we don't actually need the real name just the letter/ticket/email to tick off the list" so in I went.. Its the badge number you keep hold of I think.

Ive looked online but can't find it, d'oh..
Plus I can't remember email address I signed up with those years ago :( lol

I got one! I assumed everyone did. :)

Wear body armour and toe 'tectors for when the billion wheelie trollies roll over your feet and smack into you! :D

Go to the website www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/london and click register. It asks you for your lucky code amongst the questions there. HTH. :)

Ahh I think it may be an issue with my tablet as I can't see that on there, I shall power up the beast instead. Thank you my lovely.

I remember the first beauty event I went to my toes were very Trollied and my body was bruised from being pushed out of the way and completely over by a bunch of orange ladies in short skirts and high heels.. It was a Brill first time tho, the next ones were trolley aware trips :)

Got my list sorted; a few shellac colours, salon trousers cnd nail files and remover wraps. What's on your list?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too- a few shellac colours, plastic back pads, brisa lite, brisa and maybe a training course if there's a deal hint hint

Is there any benefit to buying at the show as opposed to online from S2?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back