Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any benefit to buying at the show as opposed to online from S2?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You get to see our beautiful faces :p

And also amazing show deals!! S2 don't bring EVERYTHING to the show as the queues would be even longer (god help us) but the deals that they do are ones not to be missed :)

Hi all
Does anyone knows the nearest train station to professional beauty London please :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi It's customer house on the DLR x

It's on the DLR and it's custom house station!
X

Thankyou I'm very excited ed

hi all! This is going to be my first ever trade show (for beauty anyway!) and have received my badge number. Im a bit confused though as it said free tickets then says £20 at the door so is £20 the ticket price? My sister is coming with me so just wondering if im going to have to pay out £40?!

also are there actually good deals?? It would mainly be nails and lashes i would buy stock/equipment for but would like to do more training if there's any on offer.

x

It's £20 on door if you dont register in advance. It is to put off the people visiting the baby and other shows from coming in.

Lots of companies have good offers, some exclusive to the show, some to those who call orders through too.

For those going on Sunday and using the tube, don't forget to check for any disruption to the network. You can sign up to receive details of line closures via email. Google london transport and get signed up.

forgive me if anyone's already asked but has anyone ever been to the seminars? I never used to bother, just went to pick bits up n try grab a bargain but I sat n read through all the seminars and there's like 15 I wanna book on to 😂 Kim lawless one, and the business ones mainly x

It's great to hear how much everyone loves the show and the differences you all find between the Sunday and the Monday. If anyone gets tired feet and wants to come and sit down and talk about insurance (!) come and visit us on our stand. It gives us the chance to sit down too!

Hi all, I registered for tickets for this show a while back but haven't received tickets yet. Do they come nearer the time? Or are they lost in the post?

Many thanks ladies!!

Hi all, I registered for tickets for this show a while back but haven't received tickets yet. Do they come nearer the time? Or are they lost in the post?

Many thanks ladies!!

They usually come a week or two before the show.

I got the silver invitation and replied well in time but have heard nothing back on the front but I did receive another invitation to the same name but for a normal ticket... I'm none the wiser now.

Hi everyone
Just registered for my tickets.. Is anyone going from Southampton/Portsmouth Hampshire area... I've only just moved down here and I'm a little bit clueless where I'm going ha.. Did want to drive is it easier enough to find thanks xxx

Just had a look at the Floorplan, excited much :biggrin:

Im making a list of what I need but its nearing what I want more then anything.

Whose on your list to visit?

Just had a look at the Floorplan, excited much :biggrin:

Im making a list of what I need but its nearing what I want more then anything.

Whose on your list to visit?

Ooh, where did you get the floor plan from? xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Is anyone who has a VIP invite not going that wouldn't mind PMing me their code or whatever is needed? Cheeky I know but if you don't ask you don't get :) x

Latest posts

Back