Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh bugger! I wish I had done that! Xxx

Oh bugger! I wish I had done that! Xxx

I think you can go back on and amend your registration and add another person. You just need your ticket number which was emailed to you. xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Any celebs going to be there?! Nothing like a picture with someone famous to get those likes on your salons facebook page!
Worked a treat at olympia with Peter Andre lol!

Amazing idea!!!!!

It works!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390857426.065490.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390857426.065490.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
I love it! Gonna make sure I take my camera! :)

Im going on the Sunday. Cant wait :D not heard if any celebs are attending? :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going on The Sunday too! :)

I'm getting a bit worried I registered ages ago but havnt received any confirmation yet should I register again just incase ? X

It's my first time in going and I wanted to know if I need to take my certificates with me to prove I'm a professional or do they take your word for it? Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I went last year for the first time in about 15 yrs and didn´t need any certs

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

I haven't got anything in the post yet but a friend received the map and a letter - no ticket though?

I'm mega excited and have got my list going - it's forever growing!

Hope the tickets arrive though :(

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

I haven't got anything in the post yet but a friend received the map and a letter - no ticket though?

I'm mega excited and have got my list going - it's forever growing!

Hope the tickets arrive though :(

I think they send them 2 weeks before.

I think they send them 2 weeks before.

Ahhh ok. I'm probably getting a little over excited lol!

Might give them a call to check later as I didn't receive the floor plan :)

I'm sooooo excited I've made my list, highlighted the stalls I want to go to even got my shopping bags sorted! (How sad!)
On my list: shellac top coat, scrub fresh, new colours
New carry case for when I'm mobiling
Make up for myself as Nyx will be there!
What will you be buying?

Let's get excited girls and guys, I love shopping let alone shopping for my business!!!
What's on your list? What are your plans?

Mine consists so far of:

Starting early at s2 going to buy the Paradise collection in shellac and vinylux and the additives also buying the brisa lite smoothing gel pack.

Then I'm going to Louella Belle, I want to buy IBX and check out the footsie bath

Then heading over to Perron Rigot to buy my wax.

I also want to check out the crystal nails hard coloured gels as they are gorgeous for offering art might pick up a few and some one stroke paints and brushes.

I will then browse the rest of the show.

I shall then laden with bags seek out virtues2011 to go a nice and well needed glass of chilled vino to end the day!!

What about you? What's your plan got the day?

My plan for the day is get to the stand for 8.30am, set up, talk my girls through the plan for the day, and talk the hind legs off a donkey until 6pm whereby I shall collapse in a heap and ask someone to hook me up intravenously to a good bottle of Sauvignon blanc..! I will then do it all again the following day..!!

If I get a chance to escape for a wee (less likely than you'd think!), I will make a brief detour to Australian Bodycare & OPI for some essentials. Are Adam & Eve wax distribution going to be there, does anyone know? I will have to check my floor plan.

If any geeks fancy coming by to say hi, I will be demonstrating our new machine on the Carlton Professional/Timeless Truth stand. I love it, but exhibitions are bloody hard work!!

My plan is pretty much the same as Bombalurina's, minus the booze!
We're on stand T31 - come and say hi!

On yeah I will try and come by and say hi to both of you guys. It must be exhausting doing to full days straight! Intravenous wine sounds like the perfect remedy!

For us it's 3 full days as we have to travel there and prep the stand on the Saturday too. Then we have to break it down, pack everything up and travel back home on the Monday night. Tuesday's a bit of a write off!

Latest posts

Back