The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going,but if i were i'd be eau naturel too,peeps might need models :wink2:

I'm kinda hoping I might get minxed!!! :green: So hopefully that can be done over my NNOs! My poor nails need all the help they can get at the mo. I've been a right b*gger to them recently! :irked:

I have found some stretchy pants hidden away in a suitcase of clothes that were too small for me....THEY FIT YAYYYY
so I will be wearing them with my tunic....

And probably no nails....last thing I need to be worrying about scrubfeshing my shine off lol...

I need to send my name to Samantha, thankyou for the reminder :hug:

Will we be using scrubfresh given we are working on tips and not each other? I hope thats not another dippy question :lol:

Presume we'll have scrubfresh in the kit we get anyway.

Glad others are wearing tunics, I think I'll do this too. Like you say it saves having to plan another two outfits! xx

Will we be using scrubfresh given we are working on tips and not each other? I hope thats not another dippy question :lol:
You will when using Brisa as it's needed to remove the inhibition layer :wink2:

only an hour to get ready for the evening?!?!!? what!?! I just cant do it :rolleyes:

Hi All,
So excited "The Event" tickets came today, Sooooooooo excited, can't wait. Yipeeee
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

An hour to get ready, plenty of time for a little snooze, a little drink, read a chapter of my book and then get ready.:green:

Hahaha! I guess so, I dont know what the problem is I'm nearly always ready in hour. I just get myself in a flap knowing thats how long I have but hey I have no dogs and no boyfriend annoying the hell out of me...... because I will be all on my own!!!! whop whop!
Is anyone staying at the priemer inn and fancing a few drinks (water of course :lol:) on the friday night?

Hahaha! I guess so, I dont know what the problem is I'm nearly always ready in hour. I just get myself in a flap knowing thats how long I have but hey I have no dogs and no boyfriend annoying the hell out of me...... because I will be all on my own!!!! whop whop!
Is anyone staying at the priemer inn and fancing a few drinks (water of course :lol:) on the friday night?

I think there are loads of us at the Prier Inn - just hope we can recognise one another.

I shall be drinking water all weekend:rolleyes:

so we are just going for a mass take over of geeks? watch out "normal" people! :lol:

I think there are loads of us at the Prier Inn - just hope we can recognise one another.

Yes me too & by the sound of it, it is where the Ambassadors & Sweets are staying too ... so best be on good behaviour :lol:

Yes me too & by the sound of it, it is where the Ambassadors & Sweets are staying too ... so best be on good behaviour :lol:

Hahahaha almost sounds like a school trip. Can just imagine them patrolling the corridors and turning the lights out, keeping the Geeks in order :lol::lol:

Hubby has just booked mine and dinkydots train tickets so should be at the hotel about 7-7.30 on the friday night.
Helen what time train you catching hun think we are on the 16.26 from peterborough, get ya tickets booked hunni. we can get the taxi together then!:hug:
Jen xx

only an hour to get ready for the evening?!?!!? what!?! I just cant do it :rolleyes:

Lol an hour is LOADS of time....
It will take me 50 minutes to get my slimming knickers on though I reckon...
Jen I hope the offer of coming back to yours and dinkydots hotel room is still there, as I think I may need help lol :green:

An hour to get ready, plenty of time for a little snooze, a little drink, read a chapter of my book and then get ready.:green:

Yup This is my kind of getting ready...

Jen I hope the offer of coming back to yours and dinkydots hotel room is still there, as I think I may need help lol :green:

You Know it is chickaroo!!!:hug: Now you sent ya details for ya badge lol
Im sure between the 3 of us we will shove you in those bridget jones pants no probs. If there is a prob we can always get a shoe horn from reception or even smother ya in solar oil so they just slip right on pmsl
Jen xx

Last edited:

PMSL - If it doesn't take me an hour to get in them without breaking a nail, I end up in a knot in the loos with my spanx all concertina'd in the middle with my frock snapped in between it all!
Nails all over the floor & me in stitches next to them!

PMSL - If it doesn't take me an hour to get in them without breaking a nail, I end up in a knot in the loos with my spanx all concertina'd in the middle with my frock snapped in between it all!

lmao what a vision..............

:lol::lol::lol:omg my ribs ache:lol::lol::lol: pmsl, you are funny!

Lol I used to have some that were like cycling shorts,
it just made all the fat spread out to my knees and under my boobs :green:

I swear they were actually scuba diving shorts y'know ??? :confused:

Latest posts

Back