The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a great feeling of national acceptance is to be benefitted from winning bb7. But its got me thinking who will benefit the most.. ??

Pete cos he was bullied all his life for his tourettes?
Glyn cos he feels Wales is understated and has changed from boy to man in there?
Aislyene for realising she was a B****H with attitude before going in and changed for the better?
Richard for being a non UK citizen?
or Jenny for being the 'newbie' and surviving?

To tell you the truth, I am not bothered who wins. :rolleyes:
They are all winners for getting this far.. with the exception of Nikki unfairly given a second chance.:irked:

To tell you the truth, I am not bothered who wins. :rolleyes:
They are all winners for getting this far.. with the exception of Nikki unfairly given a second chance.:irked:[/quote]

i agree with you

I agree I dont feel anyone deserves to re enter BB I just hate it when that happens, people have spent good money getting her out.. :lol:

She's far too much of a spoiled brat for my liking, "I'm not doing it, they've spoiled it for me now!" how old is that girl??? she seriously needs to grow up and fast!

I think the only reason Pete was talking about winning was that he had a dream where his friend, who's passed, came and told he he would win, I believe from whyat I could muster in between Nikki's rants, was that if he then didn't win, Pete felt he would not value the dream as much anymore?? getting me?? am I making sense at all here... :lol: He strongly believes his friend visited him and I guess because everything so far that the friend said has come true (Pete said this to Richard) he is nervous for the future.. I didn't see it at all as he 'wanted' to win, jsut didn't want his dream to de'value in his eyes... just my opinion ofcourse..

I agree I dont feel anyone deserves to re enter BB I just hate it when that happens, people have spent good money getting her out.. :lol:

She's far too much of a spoiled brat for my liking, "I'm not doing it, they've spoiled it for me now!" how old is that girl??? she seriously needs to grow up and fast!

I think the only reason Pete was talking about winning was that he had a dream where his friend, who's passed, came and told he he would win, I believe from whyat I could muster in between Nikki's rants, was that if he then didn't win, Pete felt he would not value the dream as much anymore?? getting me?? am I making sense at all here... :lol: He strongly believes his friend visited him and I guess because everything so far that the friend said has come true (Pete said this to Richard) he is nervous for the future.. I didn't see it at all as he 'wanted' to win, jsut didn't want his dream to de'value in his eyes... just my opinion ofcourse..

I agree but talking about it sabotaged his chances of winning in my opinion. as a Pete Fan, I felt like I was being talked into voting for him.. and making sure his preminition was real.
IMHO I think he was being a little vain and mentioning the dream of his mate saying he'd win bb7 and hearing it made me feel akward. :rolleyes:

I say Glyn to WIN
Pete as been favourite to win from day one but why because although extremly funny at times he has also been very moody and withdraw at times.

actually Tsia I do know what you mean, but how much of that was carefull editing again by BB?? I have never seen Pete be like that before, I am wondering whether those conversations were a lot longer than shown and things were portrayed differently to how Pete wanted. We all know BB edit how they want. I might be wrong though.. :lol: I still want Pete to win.. 'cause you have these choices..
Pete... bless him still favourite in my book
Nikki.. monster raving loon if you ask me
Asleyne.. she seriously needs therapy, can dish it out cant take it, and her entry vid was an eye opener... little girl you better know yourself!!
Richard..just an over grown bully that likes his way all the time.. his face expressions make me wanna hurl.
Jennie... "shes get on me nerrrrrrrves Glynn she gets on me nerrrves!" she hasn't done anything in my opnion to win.
Glynn .. bless him, a close sencond in my book was almost neck to neck with Pete for me until Richard let on what pressie he took BB... errrrm ewwwwwwww Glynn.
Did I miss anyone out?? if so they are boring and dont derserve to win anyways :lol:

Glyn 2 Win - Nuff Said!

actually Glynns laughs a tad annoying.. meant to put that on my list..

actually Tsia I do know what you mean, but how much of that was carefull editing again by BB?? I have never seen Pete be like that before, I am wondering whether those conversations were a lot longer than shown and things were portrayed differently to how Pete wanted. We all know BB edit how they want. I might be wrong though.. :lol: I still want Pete to win.. 'cause you have these choices..
Pete... bless him still favourite in my book
Nikki.. monster raving loon if you ask me
Asleyne.. she seriously needs therapy, can dish it out cant take it, and her entry vid was an eye opener... little girl you better know yourself!!
Richard..just an over grown bully that likes his way all the time.. his face expressions make me wanna hurl.
Jennie... "shes get on me nerrrrrrrves Glynn she gets on me nerrrves!" she hasn't done anything in my opnion to win.
Glynn .. bless him, a close sencond in my book was almost neck to neck with Pete for me until Richard let on what pressie he took BB... errrrm ewwwwwwww Glynn.
Did I miss anyone out?? if so they are boring and dont derserve to win anyways :lol:
yes, BB do have alot of ay when it comes to portraying a character. And I cant see Pete just blurting out the dream thing so the conversation must have been longer.
they are very clever, but making him look bad? What are they trying to acheive?? Something tells me BB wants Nikki to win!

yes, BB do have alot of ay when it comes to portraying a character. And I cant see Pete just blurting out the dream thing so the conversation must have been longer.
they are very clever, but making him look bad? What are they trying to acheive?? Something tells me BB wants Nikki to win!

I think the same way Tsia, BB also know that the public find some of Nikki's tantrums funny and they have been concentrating on her an awfull lot lately.
Nikki has also said FAR too many times, "what if it's you (pete), me and richard at the end" she rates herself that girl theres three other people in that house aswell, well four if you count the rat and I rate him higher than her at the moment.

What about telling them all that the program has been extended for another year and they have to stay in the house.

Then just turn the cameras off and leave 'em all on basic rations!

?

I think the same way Tsia, BB also know that the public find some of Nikki's tantrums funny and they have been concentrating on her an awfull lot lately.
Nikki has also said FAR too many times, "what if it's you (pete), me and richard at the end" she rates herself that girl theres three other people in that house aswell, well four if you count the rat and I rate him higher than her at the moment.
Haha, yes quite. I think thatthey do know what they were doing and planned to get the stupid little spoilt child back in from the minute she stepped out... which just isnt fair on everyone else imo.
She has said that alot hasnt she? Never really thought about that!! Hmmmmmm Wonder what her new 'agent' has told her to do when she went back in? Latch onto Pete cos hes gonna win?? Hmmmmm makes you wonder.
Oh well, all will be revealed tomorrow night Lynsey. Personally, I cant wait till the walking tantrum is off the screen.. but something tells me she will be on nearly every chat show going.
I'v just seen a clip from the BB website of her crying cos she has to clean the loo, and we all know how much of a thing she has with hygiene (sp)
She was sobbing her heart out.... all be it into the mirror of course! LOL:lol:

Haha, yes quite. I think thatthey do know what they were doing and planned to get the stupid little spoilt child back in from the minute she stepped out... which just isnt fair on everyone else imo.
She has said that alot hasnt she? Never really thought about that!! Hmmmmmm Wonder what her new 'agent' has told her to do when she went back in? Latch onto Pete cos hes gonna win?? Hmmmmm makes you wonder.
Oh well, all will be revealed tomorrow night Lynsey. Personally, I cant wait till the walking tantrum is off the screen.. but something tells me she will be on nearly every chat show going.
I'v just seen a clip from the BB website of her crying cos she has to clean the loo, and we all know how much of a thing she has with hygiene (sp)
She was sobbing her heart out.... all be it into the mirror of course! LOL:lol:

Nikki is an annoying little brat... I couldn't wear her for ten minutes at all BUT...right from day 1 she expressed her feelings for pete... and when she tried to snog him that night under the quilt.. it was HIM who backed off....

.. now would it be so shocking to believe that pete may feel HE should latch onto Nikki as she seems so popular? After all... she got kicked out to return.... and it doesn't take a genius to see that the public helped get her back in...

The pair of them are boring me now anyway... Pete with his introverted little mood swings and her with her ranting... I can't wait until Friday... then a few days of the newspapers being plastered with their mugs... then GAME OVER!

I cant wait until tomorrow night, my kids are getting sweeties and stuff in for a BB night, bless em they love BB :lol: then they will move onto x factor.

I dont see Pete as that calculating that he would latch on to anyone personally but thats just the way I see him.

Glyn to win!!!!!!

I do like glynn except the laugh and the pressie to BB, he's grown up a lot in there bless him.

I dont see Pete as that calculating that he would latch on to anyone personally but thats just the way I see him.

I totally agree!! I think Pete is just very guarded with his feelings. I really do want Pete to win, but not because he has tourettes! I think he has shown himself to be a beautiful human being, and there dont seem to be too many of them around in BB, (or sometimes in life generaly) I do like Glyn, but want him to come second. Glyn has developed as a person, but at 18 he was going to anyway, big deal!!! Pete has shown us that even when life deals you a curve ball, you can just get on with it and not let it make you bitter or jaded. I just enjoy his spirit! (and no it has nothing to do with the Petey Pant footage, LOL)

Think how funny his "best bits" will be. I think he is so funny and he has really grown up in there bless him.

I am just watching bb little brother and they just showed where Niki gets her nails done......:eek::eek::eek: it's an mma salon!!!! How disgusting they get advertised :mad:.

Latest posts

Back