Best free website builder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxx

Reaction score
Hey geeks, lookin to make a website for the business and I am not technology savvy at all! What would you suggest is the best and easiest free website builder? X

Hi I use wix.com, I'm not technical but this was quite easy, hubby helped me too!

Easiest is Weebly, better is moonfruit.

Thanks for your replies girls. Are these websites free? By any chance could you send me the links to your websites so I can have a sneek peek? X

Weebly 👍

Weebly it is! Thanks girls, ill need to wait for my new laptop charger as weebly needs adobe flash and the iPad doesnt support this!! Grr

Weebly it is! Thanks girls, ill need to wait for my new laptop charger as weebly needs adobe flash and the iPad doesnt support this!! Grr

My website is with weebly & I chose them because you can access them on apple devices whereas others you can't. I use my laptop to edit it (when I have to 'drop' things down) but you can edit text on the iPad :) xx

You do have to pay for a domain name, but it's only around £10 a year

I got mine from 123-reg for 7 quid for 2 years x

I use yola. Totally free to start and then you can upgrade at anytime and buy your domain name through them.

here is my site...... http://emlosnailartistry.yolasite.com/

I am still using their free services btw :)

Can anyone recommend anyone who makes good leaflets?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Carl at verve :) xx

Verve designed my logo, they was so patient and listened to everything i asked for..and a great price too!
:lol:

Latest posts

Back