“Greenie” advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hann12

Reaction score
I have had a client ring me this afternoon to tell me that 3 of her nails have got ‘green marks on’ she had her nails done about 3/4 weeks ago. When I asked her if there was any lifting she said no, only had them on about a week and a half and her thumb nail felt sore so she took it off and there was a greenie so she took them all off herself and found 2 other nails similar.
I advised her that greenies can occur with water from lifting etc etc. She said that she hasn’t had anything on her nails for nearly 2 weeks and they are still with these green marks I said I can’t tell or advise with out looking. She never rang me straight away to tell me they where like this she has left it 2 weeks later. Is there anything to suggest other wise it not being a greenie?

It's a greenie, the discolouration doesn't disappear when you remove the enhancement, it needs to grow out. The bacteria causing the discolouration dies as soon as it's exposed, but the colour doesn't,

It's a greenie, the discolouration doesn't disappear when you remove the enhancement, it needs to grow out. The bacteria causing the discolouration dies as soon as it's exposed, but the colour doesn't,

Thanks, would you recommend to leave anything off the nail but can cover with normal polish to hide the discolouration? X

You can reapply anything you wish including L&P as the bacterial infection is gone, its just discolouration

Latest posts

Back