1 extension back on-only 9 to go!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
hi geeks-excuse the lack of caps have a baby asleep on me so only 1 hand free...
well i have got so fed up with un enhanced nails, polish just doesn't last long enough and my natural nails r so boring,so tonight i set about doing just one pretty nail i can look at and feel girly!i am pretty pleased with it too,the sidewalls are straighter than i usuallyy can manage...tried to go for the natural look as i've been seeing alot of lovely natural look nails on here lately,and i didn't use topgloss either thanks to lotus blossom i think?...
i only had akzentz white builder so its not as natural coour as it could be but didn't have time to invent a new colour today. i sculpted it btw, here is a couple of pics!:green: hope u lik it but if u have any suggestions 4 improvements please let me know so i can improve on the other 9 when i get chance!:hug: xxxx

beautiful!!!!

looks gorgeous hun
the only one thing i can see on the pic is one side looks like it needs filing a little more to match the other side ..its the left side on the pic

i do that all the time . but i read samantha (mrs geek) say this was very comman due to see sawing on one side and swiping on the other ..and do you know what ....she is so blooming right !!! (obviously :green: )
i gave it a go ,either seesawing on both side or swiping ,and it bloomin works ..i was chuffed to bits lol :lol:

i think the colour is lovely , and your smile line looks brilliant too xxxxxxx:lol:

now gentlly get up ..place baby in bed and crawl very slowly out of the room ,avoiding all creaky floorboards ...and whatever you do DONT BREATHE !!!! :green:
and get the other 9 done lol :hug:

:hug:
Hi Carend...

I think you did a beautiful job on that nail.. It looks very natural.
Good luck getting the other nails done.

Babies grow up sooo fast. cherish each moment that you can with them.

Sincerely

the nail fairy:Love:

thanks guys
yeah emma ur so right about the sides-hard to get them even-i accidentally filed a chunk out of 1 side-which is why there's no side on shot lol so its not very even-may have to get the form back on and sculpt the missing bit back on. 2yr old at playschool in a bit so may get time to finish 1 hand-as long as ben's in a good mood!
thanks for all your lovely comments

Latest posts

Back