1 gram hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkhair

Reaction score
How many 1 gram strands for a really thick full head ?

I use 125 approx depends on clients own hair really :lol:

Yeah I thought that. I've ordered 200 strands lol on well ill have plenty for maintenance . I usually use 0.6 but just changed supplier and thought I'd try the 1 gram hair .

it depends on the size of the head!! and of course if their hair can take it. I still end up with between 160-200 1g strands per head as these girls have thick strong hair in the first place x

I have got 120 in and I can't fit anymore in! Lol x

Both the girls booked in for the 1gram have thick healthy hair looks like I'm going to have lots left over lol plenty for maintenance then :)

It's the width of the bond I'm worried about fitting into the micro ring. To you trim the sides of the bond too ? X

I didn't trim my bonds down at all. If you take to big a section the bond won't fit so you'll need a smaller section x

It's the width of the bond I'm worried about fitting into the micro ring. To you trim the sides of the bond too ? X

You can't trim the sides of the bonds as it will come apart (I think lol) x

If you trim the bond it will open it up far more to moisture, product etc.

The bond then has the potential to become mushy and soft.

1 gram hair with 5mm rings

I usually use aroun 130-150 :) x

It's ok I had 4mm micro rings I thought I'd ordered 5mm was getting a bit stressed there !:0 my 5mm came today and fit fine :D thanks for everyone's help x

Latest posts

Back