1 Look Pamper - any dealings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else still waiting for payment?

Yes, I am STILL waiting!!

Got an email from Carley well over a week ago to tell me my payment was in the post but I have still not received a thing :cry:

I got an email from the new owner to introduce herself and replied to tell her that her company owes me money and I assume she has responsibility for that and no reply there either.

Looks like the legal route is the only way now which is a shame

Keep us all informed with where you are up to and let's see what we can do

Claire

Oh no Claire, I'm still waiting too!! This is so unfair... Does anyone know how we would go about taking this case down the legal route?

I've just had a text from Carley. If you've worked for her you probably got it too. The company's been sold. If you need her new email and the phone number of the new lady let me know and I'll pm you.

Looks like you'll all be getting your money after all! :green:

Or maybe not as I am sure there would be a proviso in there about buying debts. Is it a ltd company? If not then the debt is with Carly not the business! This new buyer didn't arrange the work for you Carly did, she took payment for the parties and I bet the new owner hasn't bought into any of the profits, just the name and maybe future bookings.

This is just a cop out to be honest, hope you all signed contracts!

Girls

I have in my hands a cheque from 1 Look Pamper :green:
PLEASE keep plugging away until you get your payment

I will let you know if there is any issue with it clearing through :eek:

Keep us all informed and stay positive, it has been very comforting finding SalonGeek and feeling aittle less 'alone'

Claire

Yay! I'm glad you finally received your money. Lets hope the others do. :green:

Latest posts

Back