1 on 1 with The Nail Geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I set him up this morning to have a conversation with my 3 yr old. It was so cute. She is a freindly and chatty soul and was talking away. When I signed off she got upset and set she wanted to talk to that man again and could I bring him back?:lol: Bless her!

i only read the title of this thread and thought excellent Sam is doing his bit for charity and there is a 121 up for grabs,

but sadly not its Sams dot Sam junior, now he is a clever little chap but not so clever you cant tie him up in knots unlike his real life counter part who has an answer for everything :)

How fab is that? Love the cute little yella fella.

K x

scattyfox said:
i only read the title of this thread and thought excellent Sam is doing his bit for charity and there is a 121 up for grabs,

but sadly not its Sams dot Sam junior, now he is a clever little chap but not so clever you cant tie him up in knots unlike his real life counter part who has an answer for everything :)

Oh so he speaks scattish as well as French, Spanish, German..... etc, etc???

LMAO!!!

LMAO!! i tried to catch it out, first time i went on i told him I was female, 2nd time I said male, he asked if i was sure? was I trying to deceive him? LMAO!

I said LMAO and it said ' I am glad you find this amusing'!!!

Very good

WHHAAAAATTTT? the robot lies. he just told me he's a woman. :eek: you're all saying he's a guy! men....all liars.

It can get very funny if you ask him to say a phrase.

Put the word "say" (without speech marks) before your phrase.

Eva

how cool!! hehe :)

I just asked him to sing - he gave me a full rendition of Daisy Daisy! Cool

Julie

I asked him who captain kirk was and he knew! and he knew who spock was! how delightful.

Mind you, he thought william shatner sung 'like a virgin' lol

awww i love him hes so cute xx

Latest posts

Back