1 to 1 training NSI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janjan1

Reaction score
Hi, On part time college course doing extensions but thinking of doing some 1 to 1 training at NSI. Has anyone done this and did you find it useful. It quite expensive but would you say its worth the investment. Using NSI at college thats why I am going to them. Would love to hear from anyone who has done this.

I have done it!

I thought the price was quite reasonable.

Which one are you going to and who is it with?

I have and in my opinion it's the best training I've had to date.

Let us know how you get on!

How much is a one to one with NSI?

Fingertips ND said:
I have done it!

I thought the price was quite reasonable.

Which one are you going to and who is it with?

£35 I think it was but you can share the cost with a friend!

Its £45 per hour plus VAT. I think she called Tracey but not sure. Really looking forward to it. Going tomorrow so will let u know how I get on. You have to book minimum 2 hours. Which I suppose will only cover basic application. Having bad lifting problems so want to see where I am going wrong. If I can get this set to last 2 weeks I will probably go back again so she can go over infills.

gosh it wasn't like that when I did it!

I paid £35 + VAT and it was for an hour!

janjan1 said:
Its £45 per hour plus VAT. I think she called Tracey but not sure. Really looking forward to it. Going tomorrow so will let u know how I get on. You have to book minimum 2 hours. Which I suppose will only cover basic application. Having bad lifting problems so want to see where I am going wrong. If I can get this set to last 2 weeks I will probably go back again so she can go over infills.

Good Luck hun - hope it goes well for you:hug:

I had a one to one session with an NSI trainer to introduce me to gels . I was already using L and P. The trainer came to my salon and spent about 2 hours with me and it was free, allthough I do know this depends on your location. All I did was call the training number in the catalogue. My trainer was called Amy.

Thanks Judy, Just don't feel confident in what I doing at college. Not Chris's fault. She just doesnt have the time to sit and watch you so just gonna have to pay for the extra tuition I think.

I went to Denise Wright's salon for my one to one. I paid something like £49 and had a whole afternoon of training, tackling any problems or areas I was unsure of.

thats really good. I going to the place in Manchester. Was never offered any opportunity like that.

had my 1 to 1 today with Tina. She was really nice. Her technique for certain things differed to my college tutor. Got some good advice but only got 4 nails done in 2 hours!! I wasn't etching the nail plate thoroughly enough and my product was too close to cuticle. My client coming round tonight so I can finish off, so see how it goes.

janjan1 said:
had my 1 to 1 today with Tina. She was really nice. Her technique for certain things differed to my college tutor. Got some good advice but only got 4 nails done in 2 hours!! I wasn't etching the nail plate thoroughly enough and my product was too close to cuticle. My client coming round tonight so I can finish off, so see how it goes.

Glad it went well - your speed will come in time. It's better to learn to do it properly and slowly.:hug:

janjan1 said:

Hi ya I trained at Manchester NSI!! Tina's Lovely!!! (She's got long blonde hair)?! Glad it all went well they're really great there if you have any problems there's a number you can phone for advise & one of the mentors/tutors/very experienced techs can help you!! If you haven't got it & want it PM me & i'll give it you!!
Good look with you client tonight if you feel/seem confident you'll find things will be fine!!:)

Yes Tina was really helpful. She gave me her mobile number if I have any problems. Had a bash at blended tips tonight. Felt more confident after seeing Tina. Will definitely go back and see her again

Latest posts

Back