100/180 files by bulk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat68

Reaction score
Hey all, I checked old threads about this but only found one answer. I use 100/180 files and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy durable files in bulk for less? I purchased them last time from The Industry Source but I'm sure I could get them elsewhere for cheaper. Thanks :)

I buy my 100/180 grit zebra files at Nail Emporium in Anaheim, CA...I think they are $16 for a 50 pack...hope that helps

did you check out ebay, i know it might sound a bit mad you you can get nail art, gels and files sometimes really cheap....

we don't normally recomend ebay for products, maybe diamotes and dried flowers but not gels or liquid and powder!!!!

it sounds like you need a wholesaler who does everything hun as you seem to be buying from everywhere if you use ezflow why not use there files i love them?

did you check out ebay, i know it might sound a bit mad you you can get nail art, gels and files sometimes really cheap....

you can by using reputable and authorised distributors too....:)

Hey all, I checked old threads about this but only found one answer. I use 100/180 files and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy durable files in bulk for less? I purchased them last time from The Industry Source but I'm sure I could get them elsewhere for cheaper. Thanks :)

this is quite a giggle for us here in the u.k
we pay such a lot compared to the u.s techs because everything has to be imported. then we add on import tax, shipping from the u.s to u.k, shipping from the u.k distributor to delivery address and on top of all that we then have to add on v.a.t [value added tax ] at 17.5 %

maybe you could get along to one of the trade shows and find a good supplier or try BeautyTech Beauty Professionals Networking on the Net- for the Nail Tech, Salon and Day Spa Owner, Cosmetologist, Esthetician and check out the links from the suppliers on there. you have a lot of resources available to you in the u.s.a.
i have heard good things about nailite and beautysplash, i think they are good about snding samples too.

we don't normally recommend ebay for products, maybe diamotes and dried flowers but not gels or liquid and powder!!!!

it sounds like you need a wholesaler who does everything hun as you seem to be buying from everywhere if you use ezflow why not use there files i love them?

i usually go to salon services, or flare (both in Ireland) but i have found a few nail company's in the USA that are much cheaper there here, nail products can be really over priced here. i bought the edge gel for €18.00 euro from england, but here its nearly €30.00 euro!

shop around thats me:)

Latest posts

Back