100% grey coverage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballyboo

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I have had a new client contact me and she has said that every salon that has coloured her hair has never been able to cover her grey 100%
She's been to Saks, Toni & guy plus all the other top salons in our town so I really want to make sure I don't mess this up! I can get my hands on any colour and was wanting recommendations to what you would use? She said I will have a client for life if it covers her grey lol

I'm not normally so thorough but I want this lovely lady to be delighted with her colour, thanks geeks x

say is the becoverage - she

What lvl is she? Could be that she may need to go darker if no one else has had any luck ,also it would be good to know what she had on her hair before if she could find out it would be great for you .

Redken cover fusion covers anything at any level.

matrix d-age is amazing

thanks everyone - she's a base 5 and goes to a different salon every 6 weeks as far as i am aware lol i'm getting her in for a consult beforehand so i will see what's what and then decide what i need to do xx

Why are you giving one client better? I'd expect places I shop and go for services to treat a tramp and a millionaire as equals like I demanded staff I had to do so.

Dream age is great, also the loreal colours for mature hair ( the name escapes me) but its probably down to being the same manufacturer xoxo

Wella double base should cover it :)

Hmm .. i just had a thought , do you think she still pays if the colour doesnt cover as much as promised? Sorry to be negative , but Id be careful with your wording in the consult.

Why are you giving one client better? I'd expect places I shop and go for services to treat a tramp and a millionaire as equals like I demanded staff I had to do so.

Dream age is great, also the loreal colours for mature hair ( the name escapes me) but its probably down to being the same manufacturer xoxo

I wouldn't say I'm treating her better than any other client, she has made me aware of her previous issues with grey coverage so I thought I would do some research so I have a happy, satisfied client. Wouldn't you do the same?

Hmm .. i just had a thought , do you think she still pays if the colour doesnt cover as much as promised? Sorry to be negative , but Id be careful with your wording in the consult.

This did cross my mind to be honest - I will suss her out when I see her next week lol I can spot a chancer a mile off! If I can give her NOTHING to complain about I will be happy :) x

Especially when you said shes so lovely .
I second the wella double base (55/0)

Maybe pre soften the grey first too ..

It was loreal supreme wasnt it that was for grey hair? I was using it on my mum but im pretty sure its been discontinued. Anyone know if its been replaced with something else?

It was loreal supreme wasnt it that was for grey hair? I was using it on my mum but im pretty sure its been discontinued. Anyone know if its been replaced with something else?

It's now Inoa supreme x

Latest posts

Back