123-reg

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenatcherubs

Reaction score
if you've used it for your domain names could you please help me ? :)
i've just paid for it all etc etc, how long did it take before you could actually start setting up the site?
& just any other comments on what it's like and how it works and that :) thankyou x

From what i remeber as soon as i paid i set my one up straight away all quite easy to do obviously mine no where near as good as having it done professionally as it is a D>I>Y job but it takes you through everything step by step and as soon as you have got all your pages done you can publish it so you are fully online. You can continue to edit your page whenever you want just by logging on to your control panel.

Can be daunting at first just be patient - hope it goes well :lol: xx

i bought the instantsite with it, and its awful :/ can't find a decent layout. i thought this would be easy! lol
:grr:

I like using www.mrsite.com to create my websites, you can take your website name across. They've got some lovely examples of sites that have been created x

I like using www.mrsite.com to create my websites, you can take your website name across. They've got some lovely examples of sites that have been created x

Where do you get to see the example sites?x

Latest posts

Back