17 inch loss today - Shrinking Violet! Alcohol question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily S

Cheap ain't nice and nice ain't cheap <3
Reaction score
Wow, I'm actually amazed!!

I had a lady in this morning for the Shrinking Violet wrap - she had 9.4inch loss whilst she was here and a further 8.3inches once she's left!!!

I'm gobsmacked!! Only trained for this on Wednesday and have got 29 people booked in for it, the results are AMAZING!!!

Just wanted to give a massive shout out about this treatment, can't wait to do some more and see what results I get :D

..now, back to my question - the lady was going on holiday tomorrow, I did advise not to drink alcohol but forgot the reasoning for it, could someone let me know again what the explanation is, please?

...also, how many bodies do you get out of the salon sized bottle?

Thank you... :D

Hiya. I'm just trialing this myself at the mo for my salon. I got my Mum to be a guinea pig and she is a size 10-12 and lost 9 inches. Amazing. I think this is going to be a big seller for me. Just trying to decide what to charge. Somethings only worth what somebody will pay for it, and all that:lol:. With regards to the alcohol question, I THINK it's something to do with the body breaks the alcohol down into sugar, which is then stored as new fat cells.

The second question about how much you get out of the salon size; apparently, you get 3-4 treatments per 100mls. So the salon size is 500mls so 15-20 treatments. I'm sure moosebat will be along soon to advise you.

Good luck, Mandy

How much is everyone charging for this a session? Where is the best place to train. I'm in Essex. X

The alcohol will also cause a bit of dehydration and therefore the body's cells will hold on to all fluid available causing bloating.

That's what I've been told in the past anyhow ;)

Evening ladies (well I assume you are ie not men..didn't mean not LADIES :wink2:)

What has been said is true re No of wraps and alcohol. If you want it to stay off then alcohol not good and will increase inches BUT when off the booze the bloat will go..however the sugar is not going to help lose weight. Treat it the same as you would any weight loss x

Wow I think I need to find someone near me to give me this treatment. That's an amazing result!

I'm guessing it's only temporary though?

Yes, I was wondering about this too! Is it only temporary????

Hi,

No is permanent. Can only come back if you make more fat. If you have the wrap then 2 days later over indulge or continue the lifestyle you had before using it, you will be making fat.

It is the same as any fat loss/diet just a different way to remove it. Is up to the individual. If you want to use it just to fit into a particular dress for a weekend then it will do that. If you want to use it as part of a lifestyle change it will make that happen quicker.

I would say again it is not a fluid loss wrap. If it were we would not encourage you to drink more fluid after to help flush the lymphatic system. You could not lose the number of inches which have been recorded here and on our Facebook page (which has loads of unbiased results) and it would not last. :)

It is nanosome technology with phosphocholine, based in a carrier oil and works via lipolysis

Hi Hun how would I be able to train in this technique and offer this treatment, I have nvq2 & 3 beauty so would this be sufficiant to obtain training, and also where abouts would I train. Xx

Hi Keely,

If you look at the thread re training, I have just added information. If you need any further, please email me @ [email protected] or PM me on here xx

Hiya all :)

I've just got a few questions in shrinking violet (I need it in my life lol)

a) is it more likely, the larger you are (i.e. the more fat you have to loose) the better results you would see? e.g. More inches lost

b) what do you wear during the treatment? Nothing at all, or just underwear, or just knickers etc ?

c) are you wrapped from head to toe? Including head (double chin)

d) are you wrapped standing up and then have to lay down?

Sorry for all the questions lol xxx

a) is it more likely, the larger you are (i.e. the more fat you have to loose) the better results you would see? e.g. More inches lost

b) what do you wear during the treatment? Nothing at all, or just underwear, or just knickers etc ?

c) are you wrapped from head to toe? Including head (double chin)

d) are you wrapped standing up and then have to lay down?

Sorry for all the questions lol xxx

Good questions! I was wondering these too!

a) is it more likely, the larger you are (i.e. the more fat you have to loose) the better results you would see? e.g. More inches lost No. Although it makes sense that way, the oil can only penetrate to a certain depth per treatment so it makes no difference re size

b) what do you wear during the treatment? Nothing at all, or just underwear, or just knickers etc ? Whatever you feel comfortable in. Most ladies do not want their breasts wrapped but be aware the product is oil based so a good idea not to wear you best lingerie !

c) are you wrapped from head to toe? Including head (double chin) If you want a full body wrap it tends to go from ankle/calf, up the body to under the breasts unless you want to lose from there. Across shoulders and down arms. Some therapist do target wraps if you don't want/need a full body.

d) are you wrapped standing up and then have to lay down? Yes so the therapist can cover the body fron tand back

Sorry for all the questions lol xxx No problem xx

Hope that helps :)

Latest posts

Back