1st Birthday - need to create some interest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Severnrose

Reaction score
So Sunday will be my mobile spray tanning business' 1st birthday! I have been a lot quieter in December than I thought I would be so feel I can use this as a way of creating more interest. I was thinking of putting on my Facebook page that I'm doing a giveaway and people have to like my page and share the comment to be entered. But I think that's a bit boring 😒 does anyone have any ideas on how I can make it all sound a bit more exciting or even a better idea that you wouldn't mind me using?!!

Thanks x

Aaah guess no one has any better ideas then!

Well- I'll chip in.

I think people are thinking it's a little late to do anything else really?

It's obviously too late to do any printing- so it's going to have to be either FB, Twitter, or via email.

Do you have a database of email addresses at all? Perhaps you could send a mailer out with a "Happy Birthday" theme...

I've been thinking about offering graphics for people's FB pages- special graphics for status's to announce offers etc. How about something like that? Just so it's eyecatching.

Get online now! Every hour and a half post something unusual like "with age comes beauty" until tomorrow morning then announce a mad offer. Work out how much a spray tan costs in product. Offer it at that (if your in a salon) as one day only mad priced tan.

For future have your name printed on a card that you can use as a stencil and offer mad prices to those who will have the stencil (they get a tan they love, your logo/name and number gets marked on them so they are a literal walking advertisement that everyone will see) xoxo

Thank you for the ideas. The stencil one is hilarious! Wonder if anyone would actually take me up on that, ha ha!

Time isn't really an issue as I never wanted to send out leaflets etc it was online that I was thinking - Facebook & Twitter mainly. Wanted to do something to help boost my likes, but wanted to steer away from the usual 'like this status/page for your chance to win a free spray'. I'm not very imaginative when it comes to things like this and thought maybe you lovely geeks could help. But I guess when it comes down to it there isn't really many exciting offers that can be done on Facebook for just spray tans!

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply :) x

How about treating it like a anniversary not birthday 1 is paper, so Its our first anniversay Paper is great but we wouldn't want you to go around with a paper bag over your head come in for a full body tan and look like the beauty you should. if you like our Facebook page we will knock half off "not your head of course".

Thank you for the ideas. The stencil one is hilarious! Wonder if anyone would actually take me up on that, ha ha!

Time isn't really an issue as I never wanted to send out leaflets etc it was online that I was thinking - Facebook & Twitter mainly. Wanted to do something to help boost my likes, but wanted to steer away from the usual 'like this status/page for your chance to win a free spray'. I'm not very imaginative when it comes to things like this and thought maybe you lovely geeks could help. But I guess when it comes down to it there isn't really many exciting offers that can be done on Facebook for just spray tans!

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply :) x

Do you have a friend who has a nice tummy? Paint your logo on with Vaseline then spray her/ him down and once washed take a picture of the to put on Facebook?

Or choose a charity and say all week 1/2 of the price will go to charity. Should get you some bookings (can also ask a local paper to feature it) and will help a charity in need at a time when most people are using their money on presets and giving less to chairty xoxo

Thank you love those ideas! That's what I was looking for - something a little different. Wish I had more imagination, thank you!

do a facebook picture story of the tanning process

before - white, during you spraying, when its one, and after etc, some tan lines

people loveeee pictures watch the bookings roll in

Latest posts

Back