1st go at Fibre Glass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Hi I thought I would have a go at fibre glass enhancements today I have been so busy trying to get the L&P right I have not done any gel silk/fibre glass nails and thought it was about time.

Please do not take any notice of the nail art!!!! my daughter just wanted a little so I had a go!

These nails took me 1 hour 50 mins to do including the nail art so much quicker than my L&P nails which take 3.5 hours.

I enjoyed doing these and for my 1st go thought they were not too bad.

Caz xxx
Click photo to enlarge.

they are brill - especially for your 1st go!!!!!!
well done xxxxxxxx

Lovely Caz xx:)

excellent!!! keep it up!!!
did you find it easier???
id like to try this too, what did you use?

Yes to tell the truth I did find it easier than the L&P which I am still trying to master I will get there in the end.

I did a course around 1.5 years ago now on L&P, Fibre glass and silk, also gel nails it was far too much in 4 days.

I found this site and started to train with Ezflow doing L&P firstas I felt I needed far more training with this.

Now I have had another go at Fibre glass I feel that I have done ok maybe it is because I am now getting better at the prep, putting nail tips on and filing.

I did enjoy doing these nails today I will see how they last.

Caz xxx

nailsbynikki said:
excellent!!! keep it up!!!
did you find it easier???
id like to try this too, what did you use?

Hi, Just Tried Replying And Don't Know If It Went Through Or Not, So If You Get 2 So Sorry. Hope You And Family Are Well. Glad You Are Still Doing Nails, And Enjoying It - I Hope. They Look Really Good, Bet You Are So Pleased With Them

Hi Caz
the nails look really good, and the nail art's pretty too. Well done.

Hi Liz,

Thanks very much thought I would have a go with the Fibre Glass/silk and I am pleased with them for my 1st go.

I have not mastered that L&P yet so as you know I will be back for more training:biggrin: .

Talk to you soon I hope.

Caz xxx

liz MASSAM said:
Hi, Just Tried Replying And Don't Know If It Went Through Or Not, So If You Get 2 So Sorry. Hope You And Family Are Well. Glad You Are Still Doing Nails, And Enjoying It - I Hope. They Look Really Good, Bet You Are So Pleased With Them

Thanks Diane,
I am trying LOL!!!!!

I enjoyed doing these nails.

Caz xxx

dids said:
Hi Caz
the nails look really good, and the nail art's pretty too. Well done.

I am doing my Fabric Induction course on the 15th May .... its a pity you don't live any nearer Caz as you could have come along and be my model that I am needing and get some tipsters from the class :)

Oh I would have loved to come along where would this be? maybe it is too far!

Caz xxx

Nail FX said:
I am doing my Fabric Induction course on the 15th May .... its a pity you don't live any nearer Caz as you could have come along and be my model that I am needing and get some tipsters from the class :)

caz3 said:
Oh I would have loved to come along where would this be? maybe it is too far!

Caz xxx

Its in Leeds hun... I am sure it would be too far .... lol!

yes quite a way for me I do travel up to Thirsk to see a good friend and used to live in Thirsk takes me 3 hours. If hubby was off work I would have done it!

Caz xxx

Nail FX said:
Its in Leeds hun... I am sure it would be too far .... lol!

Latest posts

Back