2 colour questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hey so I've got 2 ladies wanting a colour change today and need a bit of advice on the best way to do this. One is bleach blonde with about 1/2 an inch regrowth base sort of 5 or 6 and wants to be a base 8 coppery blonde. The other has highlights with an all over base 6 and would like a deep dark purple all over. Thanks again in advance xx

Hey so I've got 2 ladies wanting a colour change today and need a bit of advice on the best way to do this. One is bleach blonde with about 1/2 an inch regrowth base sort of 5 or 6 and wants to be a base 8 coppery blonde. The other has highlights with an all over base 6 and would like a deep dark purple all over. Thanks again in advance xx

The feat client needs pre pigging, you can do that with copper mousse or a semi before applying the permenant, i add the pre pig into the tint by using a gold shade if they want a flat colour but without seeing te final results it's hard to make a choice and not knowing the brands.

With the other client does she want blue purple or red purple? Xoxo

Hi thanks for the reply it's sort of like a dark ribena tinge so I'd say red purple. Also I use wella if it helps :) thanks x

Use a .6 in with the purple she wants, will pre pig at the same time xoxo

Hey thanks I did add a bit in thank you x

Latest posts

Back