2 way pens dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailomania

Reaction score
Two way pens dilemma
I thought I did a bargain today. A nailtech shutting down her business and I went there to get a bit of her stock.
I bought about 50 nailart 2 way pens and a lot of other nailart stuff.

The problem is the brushes in those bottles, they are bend in hooks and some is just like frizzy hair. Not one of the bottles are the same brush inside, some are good flexible and soft and some ones is plastic and bend or frizzy. Some of them colors are so transparent I can’t see how I paint ?
The name on the bottles are The Edge.
I rang her up and asked about them pens and she said it was top quality. I haven’t used this sort of pens before , I use acrylic paint from the craftstore and thin nailart brushes. But I have seen a lot on youtube using those bottles . seemed smart to draw with the thin end, but I can’t make it work in that end as well . some bottles are with glitters and hmmm they just stock in the tube. And like a heintz ketchup bottle first there is nothing and then splash a huge blob in the other colors.
Some of the bottles does a good paint job but some brushes is not meant to paint with I think

Am I just dim or is those 2 way pen bottle always this messy??

Same here. I can't remember the name of the 2 way nail art owns I have but I purchased them off eBay. I thought it was a deal for 48 colors but when they came in the mail, I had the same problem. The brushes are bent so I can't use it for striping. The solid colors are too fades and transparent. I just end up dipping my striping brush in the bottles instead...

I have these pens also. I've actually bought some of mine at a discount supermarket. My brushes get bent and frizzy if I'm not paying attention when replacing the caps. Have you tried to cut the misshapen bristles off? I do this with my nail art brushes that are misshapen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back