20 Competitions For You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I entered a few of the competitions, haven't won anything yet though, :cry:
I will have to try some more when more competitions have been posted, lol
Great comp's by the way, you really spoil us! :hug:
Jo.xxx

I entered a few of the competitions, haven't won anything yet though, :cry:
I will have to try some more when more competitions have been posted, lol
Great comp's by the way, you really spoil us! :hug:
Jo.xxx

Lol we'll spoil you even more yet - there are some great ones coming up, both industry related and just nice goodies.

I keep asking, but the won't let me win any :cry:

Great list of prizes good luck all, me included lol.

Ooooh I've entered

I can't win an argument though, so no chance of a prize !!!lol

:cry:

We have another competition, but this one will help to raise money for Comic Relief.

We will donate 10p, up to a maximum of £100, for every different individual that enters to Comic Relief. If that wasn't enough incentive, we will also give one lucky person a Thorntons Chocolate Hamper :lick:

We've got less than 24 hours to do it, so click here, and help us donate some cash - it won't cost you a penny!

Yay! I won a beauty trolly! I'm so chuffed Thanks guys for all these awsome competitions!! :hug: xxx

Yay! I won a beauty trolly! I'm so chuffed Thanks guys for all these awsome competitions!! :hug: xxx

Congratulations. We will pass your details on to Beauty Boxes, who will be in touch soon. :hug:

My god I am so gob smacked, I have won the lash perfect comp, I never ever win anything, i cant wait to do the training, i have wanted to do eyelashes for so long!! WooHooo!!! LOL! Thanks Beauty Guild your comps are great x

My god I am so gob smacked, I have won the lash perfect comp, I never ever win anything, i cant wait to do the training, i have wanted to do eyelashes for so long!! WooHooo!!! LOL! Thanks Beauty Guild your comps are great x

I'm really pleased for you. I hope you enjoy it!

Brilliant prizes, I am well chuffed with my win.last week thanks..:hug:x

Today you can win tickets to Alton Towers, a Nintendo DS Lite, training vouchers from the International Dermal Institute and one of 10 resurf.a.stic Face Sticks from Blinc. Click here to enter.

You can also check to see if you are a winner here.

wow this competition thing is really rocking and we at Tantrick are delighted to support such a good cause and have been amazed at the amount and diverse variety of entrants.:hug:

Rest assured all those "coach drivers,home makers,and nurses:eek:..oh and one chief (presumably thats an indian chief or if he misspelt did he mean he was a cook..or a chef :lol:)" that have entered stand as much chance of winning as beauty theropists do :hug:

I think these competitions are fantastic!! I have my fingers crossed everytime I hit the 'Submit' button :green:

Latest posts

Back