2015 training courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
Hi geeks!!
I am getting itchy feet and want to do another training course next year. What are you all planning? Can we think what the next big thing may be?! Xx

Yep following this too ! I'm the same can't help but do more and more courses lol !

Volume lashes and 3d brow extension my top ones !!:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

volume lashes

Im the same! Next year I want to do a few:

- LVL lash lift
- Hair up course so I can offer it with make up as a bridal package

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm desperate to do make up! Thinking of lash lift and express lashes too! Seem to be running out of things to do 😂 x

I'm thinking waxing and a brow extension course :)

I'm booked in with Kim in January for intimate waxing. I also want to do express lashes and I'm looking into brow extensions or maybe hi brow.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ladies that are booked onto Kim's Brazillian class it will be the best class you'll ever do!!!!! Totally transformed my business xx

I'm thinking about doing my assessors award this year xx

I would really like to do microblading .

I am starting a make up course with The London School of Beauty & Make up, as this does not start till March. I want to have completed waxing by then, after the make up course I would like to do a hair up course. But can't find any near me.

Leely x

I am starting a make up course with The London School of Beauty & Make up, as this does not start till March. I want to have completed waxing by then, after the make up course I would like to do a hair up course. But can't find any near me.

Leely x

Ahh I did my beauty course there. Loved it! :) enjoy xx

Id like to do LVL. And also brow extensions, I think they'd work well alongside HDs.

I also have my stage 2 Environ booked, cannot wait!

Laser Ipl and teeth whitening is the next big thing or is the big thing right now. You can get training including machine for about 3.5K now and it worked like magic. I use Allwhite3000 and I would recommend their training programme to start your business in 2015.

You're not allowed to do teeth whitening unless you're a dentist......

Please god, not another tooth whitening debate!

Read up about the legalities of tooth whitening before you do anything else!

If you want your teeth whitened, go and visit a dentist.

As far as courses go for 2015.......can't actually think of anything - maybe a Jane Iredale make up refresher!

Vic x

Last edited:
Only the dentists say you're not allowed. Not the trading standards! I've been doing it for years and made so much more money than other treatments. There is a certain way and guidelines you must follow to pass as cosmetic not medical. If you're not doing it correctly then it's ok otherwise many people do think you're not allowed ur many are still doing it. Some people follow the correct way and some don't, this is why there's still alot of money to be made for people that know what they're doing. Also did you know that dentist also say you're not allowed to stick a tooth Gem on a person's teeth? Not stopping my nail salon from doing it!

Weird!!!

In another post you say you are planning to train in tooth whitening this year. You couldn't be maybe trying to promote this company could you!!!

Vic x

I'm booked onto environ in a few weeks then hoping to do lvl and then Jane iredale. Just worried I'm introducing too much at a similar time but only just come back from maternity 8 months ago. I'm eager. Lol. Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back